*For Sale* Kicker SX900.2 Amplifier

Silver Member
Username: Theforgottenman

Post Number: 136
Like what the title says, I am selling a Kicker SX900.2 Amp. I have many references. I have sold many items on this forum before and never had a problem. Some of you guys know me that I sold my JL W6v2's, Kickers, etc...

I do local pick up! Local pick up comes first. Non-locals are welcomed too but comes second.

I am FIRM with these prices. So do not even bother offering me. This is already at its lowest price.

Local pick up prices:

Kicker SX900.2 175$

The Kicker SX900.2 cost me 450$. You guys are saving big time here.

Non-local buyers

Kicker SX900.2 190$ shipped.

My location is: Santa Ana, CA 92703 (Orange County aka SoCal)

I will only accept money order, cashier's check, or personal check. Cashier's check and personal check will take two weeks to clear. If you do local pick up, CASH ONLY!

I also have MB QUARTS Q 216 Signatures for sale. These run for 900$ on EBAY. I will sell them for 500$ straight up cash. 520$ shipped. Again, local pick up comes first.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2548
whats the specs on that amp, damn being to lazy to seach!

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2279
SX Stereo Amplifiers
Every once in a while something comes along so radical, so out there, that everything that came before just seems, well, regular. The KICKER SX amps with 32-Bit Digital Signal Processing blast car stereo to a whole new level power and control. Limits? -- you'll forget the meaning of the word. Three two-channel models, from the hard-hitting 250-watts/channel SX500.2 to the savage 450-watts/channel SX900.2, are stable to 2 Ohms in stereo, and they can even operate into stereo and mono at the same time. You get tons of clean, solid power plus the ability to tweak your system with almost magical precision.

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
Thanks polo =D

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
bump

Username: Volcomstone

Pennsylvania United states

Post Number: 6
hey if you havent sold it already id be really interested in talking with you about it, i have the cash on hand and im looking for something to run my L7's.....um i havent fugured out how to git a reply for my own thread yet so if you would would you email me...please...thnx......cheddarchops@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
E-mail sent!

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
Bump... still available.

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Bump

Username: Mike101889

Post Number: 1
Im really interested in buying this amp. Please Send me an email if your still selling it and want to get rid of it. Mike101889@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
E-mail sent.

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 333
GOGOMAN...you have PM

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
Pending sale...