Need Help PLZ!!! Sub Wiring!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mikejr41888

Post Number: 17
I need help wiring 2 dual 4 ohm subs to a 4 ohm load, i need someone to break it down to me step by step because i dont understand this parallel in series stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1500
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
i've looked at that exact diagram 100 times, i dont know how to coonect the subs in a sealed box and then run the speaker wire to the amp

Username: Rosrock2001

Post Number: 6
its not that confusing.. just run like so above to ur terminal on inside. then from that on outside of terminal to ur amp.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1502
take your sub out, disconnect all wires. on the same subwoofer, take 1 negative and hook it to the positive on the OTHER SIDE of the subwoofer. And thats it for that part. Now, for the other + and - thats has no wire connect to it at all..... wire those to the + and - terminal on your box, the speaker terminal. do the same with the other subwoofer. Now, from outside of the box's speaker terminal, take a wire and connect both the positives together, and then run one wire to the amp, do the same with negative. Hope you understand this. really....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
thanks berny i bought a refurbished amp a month ago( 2 channel bridgeable at 4 ohms) and wired the subs the same exact way and the amp stopped working after only 3 mins of play
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us