I figured it out!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC US of A

Post Number: 639
Ok, so after a lot trial and error, I finally figured things out! When my friend broke the RCA input, somehow, someway, he shorted the RCA output from the HU. I figured this out after I went and replaced the RCA Cable, drilled a new hole for a better ground, and ran new wire for the ground, remote, and subs! I finally hooked up an old Jensen CD player I had in the shed, and everything sounded A OK! Well not really, Jensen sucks, but everything worked like it was supposed to! I borrowed my cousins Kicker KQ9 equalizer so I could use it with my Panasonic HU that was shorted out. Long story short, I'm bumping again cleanly! The EQ helped a whole lot with the SQ, but I don't want to have to us that EQ, I'll be getting a new HU really soon, I'll say in another week or two. Hopefully it'll be the Premier 780! Thanks guys for those who tried to help!

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 191
sweet...great hu btw

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Orion 1200D For Sale, Hit me up

Post Number: 3807
yayUpload

Silver Member

Post Number: 642
bump

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

RE SX, USA, Il

Post Number: 617
ya im gettin my 780 in 4 days!! ive seen joes 780 and its bad! i cant wait till i get it.. simply the best hu ever!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 645
I need to get a new HU, something that will sustain playing while at higher volumes. My Panasonic just skips TOOO easily. I was looking at the Premier DEH-P8MP! Looks like a good HU to me...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us