Trunk Raddle?

Bronze Member
Username: Rds2oo8

MN

Post Number: 70
is there anyway to get rid of it besides dumping th subs cause i was watching this vid on realm of excursion n it loook like this guy had like aluminum on the inside of his trunk? does that help keep the raddle down? lol i dont have any subs right now but im think about get 2 DD 9512s

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2794
that "aluminum" was sound deadning. it helps alot with the rattling. i'd invest in some, or alot depending how bad your rattling is. getting two 9512's, you better get alot.

Bronze Member

MN

Post Number: 71
yeah cuz like im afriad my trunk will open while im goin down the hi-way or something lol not good

Bronze Member

MN

Post Number: 72
does sound deadning make it quiter on the outside of the car 2?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2795
it'll be quiter outside cause of less rattling as well. it makes it sound better both in and out of the car. plan on ordering alot.

Bronze Member

MN

Post Number: 73
k cuz i still need a job this will take me a while to get all this sh!t lol 1st car then cd deck then subs n amp n then comps lol o yeah box n wiring ugh prolly next dec or so before its complete lol

Bronze Member

MN

Post Number: 74
k cuz i still need a job this will take me a while to get all this sh!t lol 1st car then cd deck then subs n amp n then comps lol o yeah box n wiring ugh prolly next dec or so before its complete lol

Bronze Member

MN

Post Number: 75
damn double post my bad

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8370
applying the sound deadener will help with the rattle but you will still need to do some other work. my best advice is after you get the subs in there, let it rip. see where the rattle is coming from and work on that.

also unless your car is made real cheap, your trunk won't fly open with the bass.

Bronze Member

MN

Post Number: 76
k cuz im either gona get a 94 seville or a 96 coupe deville
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us