Need some stuff...

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 414
Ok, now that I finally purchased my sub and I'm set on what I want to put in my car... My trunk is leaking and letting in moisture somehow, go figure. Any ideas on what could be causing the leak? I'm still purchasing stuff non the less... My current setup is a 15" SI Mag powered by a Memphis MCD1000. I built 2 boxes for the 15" and have come to the conlusion I can not fit the 15" in the trunk of my Honda Civic. I cant remove the rear seats because in doing so I still have too little hieght to fit the box in. I have a 99' Civic coupe so I dont really have much room to work with in the car. I'm trying to work w/ kevin holden to see if I can get the 15" switched out with a 12". I am saving up for the rest of my system and I need help finding and purchasing the following items at the best price possible. I know this sounds funny but I wanna pull off a budget Steve Meade Civic lol.

1. Lots of 1/0 gauge wire
2. Optima red top under hood, yellow top for trunk
3. Polyfill
4. 6.5" Components w/ minimal amp. required
5. 6x9's ^^^
6. Small 4 channel amp
7. Sound deadener
8. And other accessories for wiring up the Vic

Any input will be most appreciated.

Silver Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 415
yea, so any ways... any help would be most appreciated...

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2791
-for wires http://www.knukonceptz.com/
-components, depending on your budget get at alteraudio and get a deal on cdt's, think he has 6x9's to.
-4 channel, again depends on budget. i know they have a sale on sundowns now and you can get thier 100x4 for $225 shipped.
-deadning i'd go with ed v1. probably the cheapest at .80 a sqft and works really well.

Silver Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 417
Thanks Mike... I'm looking to spend as little as possible lol, It's almost time for me to start saving for insurance again so I need to get what I can when I can.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8363
get 2 yellow tops. yellow tops can be used as a started battery.

you can look in to some infinity comps. they don't require a lot of power to get them going.

you can find some kicker 200.4 on ebay for a real low price.

edead is really cheap on ebay. get the 100sq ft roll.

Silver Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 419
ite, thanks manG... What you reccomend for wiring chad?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8364
i don't really use many types of cables. i buy a 25ft roll of 0 gauge hugfen cables for $25.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2535
get the kunkonceptz.com KL< 1/0 i just put some in my car its pretty nice only 1.75ft

i wouldnt get those yellow tops. id just get one kinetik hc1400

and find an amp that does atleast 100rms each side and get some alpine type R components. they arnt that bad if you give them some nice power. better then infinitys.

http://www.wickedcases.com/caraudio/rearfill.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us