Best 6.5,6.75,5.25 speakers

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Post Number: 400
at first I was planning on gettin some marine speakers but I can't really find any that are within a price range that I am willing to spend so I looking for either 6.5,6.75,5.25 I know you get what you pay for and all but I'm lookin for them to be realistically under $60($70 is pushin it) I want the best money can buy in that price range used or new. so if you know of some quality brands or a good deal goin on let me know Its a x-mas gift for my bro but I won't actualy get it to him till around the 2nd or 3rd of january cause hes on vacation at the moment. They will be ran @ 25-50watt rms. coaxals not components

Username: Robbie5636028

Post Number: 1
I currently have alphasonic 5.25 as my rear speakers and personally i believe that they are great speakers. the sound quality is superb. they cost about $55 a pair but they're well worth it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
cool thanks, another questions to add

what would be better 5.25, 6.5, 6.75 speakers there for a 89 toyota pickup he has a low depth pioneer 12" sub behind the seat and speakers in the doors seeing as its a small space i would figure the sub took care of the bass and the speakers should take care of the highs and midbass.

Username: Robbie5636028

Post Number: 2
depending on your prefrence of mids. like i said i suggest the 5.25. i also would purchase a set of power acoustic nobium tweeters.(great price and you can hook them straight to the radio on the front channel. but as far as the mids go it really depends on if the speakers will fit in the trucks factory speaker wholes. i dont know to much about toyotas but really its up to your personal choice and what kind of sound your looking for.

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
well what was in them was 4" speakers but he made the whole bigger to fit 6.5 speakers I just bought some 6.75 speakers off ebay and I really hope they work I got them for $45

http://www.polkaudio.com/caraudio/products/db675/?reviews=1

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FI SSD, OK U.S.A

Post Number: 540
you said cheap, but im jus throwin this out there, Diamond Hex's are simply amazing.omg, i have never heard anything so perfect in a car b4!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us