I'll never do work in the dark again! lol

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC US of A

Post Number: 609
Ok guys, a couple of day ago, I posted that I had finally heard my SD2.5's. I also posted that the Audioburn amp that I had on it was garbage. Well I must apologize to Audiobahn for all the trash talking, even though I still think the amp sucks. I finally figured out what was wrong with the sound...I had the (+) from one sub going to the (-) of the other and vice versa inside of the box! I soon as I fixed the problem, "BOOM BOOM BOOM" lol that was kinda G@Y but damn, that sh*t was soooo LOUD! So now I'm bumping again. I just know now that I'll never do work in the dark again! lol Goes to show that something that simple is capable of being messed up. I still can't wait until my Memphis is fixed though!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1934
hahaha, glad to hear yuo like them better now that they are wired right

Silver Member

Post Number: 610
Yea, I mean for 300, according to the amp...they are loud as hell! I had some guys come up to me at Wal-Mart asking, "What the Hell you got in that Truck?"

Silver Member

Post Number: 611
Yea, I mean for 300 watts, according to the amp...they are loud as hell! I had some guys come up to me at Wal-Mart asking, "What the Hell you got in that Truck?"

Silver Member

Post Number: 612
sorry for the Double Post!

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1936
hahaha nice. just wait till yuo get yuor real amp for them

Silver Member

Post Number: 613
Yea I'm going to need to get a better Head Unit too. Certain songs I play makes the CDs skip at arond levels 17-18. It's a Panasonic, nice graphics, nice control, pretty good HU, but just not nice enough to remain stable during real hard low bass! BTW, those SD2.5's get extremely low. I was playing Lil Wyte's Hood's Run Down and the last low note that plays when it's saying "Drop that bass", I had never heard that note on any of my systems or anyone's around my way. I couldn't do anything but grin! lol I know that a better amp would help push that note out some more. I'll be posting vids in a lil while!

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1942
awesome man. im looking forward to the videos.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 481
yep, work in the dark is so hard - but yet so tempting lol. You just wanna stay out all night and work on car audio...it's an addiction

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Premier...

Post Number: 10203
get some extra lights in ur workshop so u can work on ur sh!t when u have to - i install some recently since i had a few boxes 2 build 4 ppl & had 2 do it in the night.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 615
Nah, I actually did this outside! I didn't go in the dark because I was movin a lot and there isn't much room in the shop, so I was just outside using the yard light and the moon! lol I'm satisfied for now, but I can't wait until I get the Memphis amp!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9662
:-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 618
lol, what's the long face for Muddy?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8331
nice. glad it was a minor problem trell.

Silver Member

Post Number: 619
Yea, so am I! I knew something was wrong, because it kept blowing fuses in the power line fuse holder. I was told that I was "pre-loading" the amp, whatever that means!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3097
lol at trell
naw man seriously its an honest mistake. but yea that will make it sound alot lower. Glad ya liking em
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us