Rockford fosgate T212

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 319
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=14213 what do one of these compair to?

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3692
imo there a waste of money. but they do get loud.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 320
yeah well i was wondering what they compair to not how much of a waist they are.

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

Gville, FL

Post Number: 226
snappy are we?

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3084
if ur getting something rockford, go with a 15 inch T1, instead of the 12 inch T2. i recently heard a selection of RF things.
the T2 sounds like crap.
the T1 actually sounds nice imo and gets loud.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 322
ok nevermind that then. would 3 cvrs sealed be louder than 2 cvx's? what would yall do? those are the only 2 options. no buying other speakers.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2249
2 DD 3512s owned 4 15 T2's at a comp, the thread is on the soundpressure forum RF subs FTL

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 323
ok nevermind that then. would 3 cvrs sealed be louder than 2 cvx's? what would yall do? those are the only 2 options. no buying other speakers. and i was snappy cuz noones queston ever gets a strait answer on here. its alwase dont buy that or something. or whatever. if people ask whats better or whatever then yeah give them advice but if they know what they want then dont tell them to get somthing else.

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2253
well thats all fine and dandy, but of the people that got snappy would take the advice they were given they would get a way better quality sub, as an owner of both CVXs and CVRs i wouldnt reccomend either of them, they dont sound that great or get that loud imo

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2257
dammit bump

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Premier...

Post Number: 10200
its all in the install man - i heard 1 of these b4 & i like em ,a bit pricey but loud with decent SQ IMO.....

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2410
im with rovin on this one .. i heard one last weekend for the first time and i liked it got loud not the best sq but it was loud . theres just no way id pay that much for one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us