FS *18 inch SPL champ 8000 watts*

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 176
this sub has NEVER BEEN USED. my stepdad got it for me as a gift, also, bernymacattack said he saw 3 15 inch CSP's do 162DB. ofcourse the CSP 15 is the little brother to this sub, the CSP 18.i have went to the concept audio website and gives specs for the CSP 15 but not the 18. i went to a concept dealer about an hour away and he told me that the 18 was a prototype sub and the 15 was the only in full production. DEALER COST WAS $599, MSRP IS $1499. this sub will easily push the meter past 150 DB. dont miss your chance to get this sub dirt cheap

im fedup with ebay, charges out the @ss and i got fu**ed over with a deadbeat buyer, so please shoot me an offer, im also willin to trade for 2 15's or sumthin that would work well in a dual chamber sealed (7.5 cubic ft) setup. but really make me a decent offer and we can go from there, it sold for 350 shipped on ebay. specs:

Peak power handling: 2000 Watts per voice coil

Continuous power handling: 1000 Watts per voice coil

Impedance: QuadCoilf- 1 ohm (4 X 1 ohm)

4" black anodized Aluminum voice coil former with Kapton layered protection

450 -oz magnet structure

FEA (Finite Element Analysis)

Computer-optimized aluminum basket

Extra large 10" Poly/Cotton/Nomex spider for maximum excursion

SRSf Patent Pending Voice Coil centering device

1.25" thick top plate for optimized flux flow and motor strength

High-density 2.25" wide big foam surround

Ultra Rigid/Ultra Thick "pulped" paper cone

Rubber-Toughen isolated high current Tinsel lead wire

Patent pending CWACf technology prevents Tinsel lead wire rattle and destruction

Silver-plated spring loaded binding posts

Custom engraved bottom plate

Designed and built in U.S.A.
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8295
thats fucked up. god damn deadbeat bidders. they can eat a rotten egg and puke for all i care. lol.

i have a couple of people locally that might be interested in that sub trey. let me see what i can do. don't count on it too much. maybe i'll take it off your hands there.

that sub is awesome. i was there at the comp with berny and that car was insane.

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
yeah bro, plus this is the 18" and its not even in production. i stand behind it too any probs send it back no q's asked. i know it got loud but did it sound good ? or just too damn loud to tell?

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1794
Did you try selling it on other car audio forums? There are plenty out there give them a shot.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8296
well he was just burping it so hard to tell the sq.

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
ohh i gotcha kinda what i figured. and yes ive tried caraudioforum.com and ROE ive been offered $50 and some guy offered me lanzar POS subs. this is about the most educated forum there is. considering this sub is not a household name most other forusm consider it to be lowgrade PYLE type equipment.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2235
that thing looks beastly, if i had money to spend it would be mine

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
i really think anybody would get one hell of a SPL machine, check out the build on the atomic subs and then look at mine, their very similar

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Premier...

Post Number: 10194
exactly what i was thinking since atomic baskets look identical ......

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
bump

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 632
hmmm i might be able to do 320 shipped..

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 633
is it quad 1 ? and if u could send pics Eastbayafi05@msn.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
check ur inbox spl, sent em

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1446
yeah that sub looks to good to be cheap. the basket the magnets and all that other good stuff. Hope your able to sell it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
thanx man, i guessss would accept ur 2 HD3's... but really i would kill sumbody for those audioques , and i like the custom paint u got on ur whip

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1447
lmao, thats funny. 3-4 people have gave me comments about the paint thing going on for my ride. Really though, the car is champagne/tan or w/e. and those black pieces came off a black 99 escalade and the sideskirts came off a 99 chevy tahoe limited. So really, its not custom paint, its all oem paint. so yeah.. but thanks =).

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
have u metered that beast yet? those HD3's have to move a ton of air.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1450
soon soon. I'll be at work, working from 2pm to 6am the next day on Sunday and Monday, and since I'm the only one at my work, I'm going to work on my car, such as run the rca wires, run the power wire, and all that other good stuff. Or I'll probaly work on edeading the doors. But I plann to get my car done before the end of this month for sure.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2265
troy they do move a ton, mine on only 1200 is crazy loud, not quite hair trick kind of air but you can feel it whooshing around and thats from the front seat all the way back to the cargo area in a tahoe

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
cmon guys someone has to be interested, ill do 330 shipped

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
still 4 sale fellas, huge SPL outta this biotch
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help