Got my stuff installed

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 375
I finally paid off my amp ( JL 500/1 ) its hooked upto a 12" diamond Audio d6..head unit is a 9851 and door speakers are 6" JL TR as well as the rear fill is JL tr....its in a sealed box and it pounds very nice for a one 12 setup, im expecting a digital camera for christmas so i'll have pics and vids up ASAP< maybe saying that voids me from the " this thread is worthless without pics/vids" :-)

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3070
ell yea.
i bet its nice

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1783
Upload

Lol I couldn't resist! But for real, you shouldn't post and then say you will have pics later, just wait to post when you really have pics. Simple concept I say!

Sounds like a good SQ system.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2258
HEY he is excited, don't ruin it for him!

I remember my first real system with a 400W Sherwood amp, actually was shipped from Germany and cost me $500 back in 1990! Go ahead and laugh you'll be talking the old age sh!t soon enough, lol. Polo.. :-O

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8282
sounds nice. now the excitement has passed, how about you post some pics and a more detailed review.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2707
LOL ya you need pics, your lucky we are nice on this forum i've seen ppl get banned on other forums cause they didn't post pics in a thread like this, its was mostly cause the mod was a dickhead though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us