Subwoofer humor!

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 155
guys, check out the subs and then read the item description...LMAO ahaha
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-15-Cadence-Competition-Subwoofers-UNREAL-BASS-2000W_W0QQit emZ320063281829QQihZ011QQcategoryZ18804QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVi ewItem

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 644
"The reason for sell, is becuz i am upgrading to 2 22" MTX Jackhammer subwoofers..."

LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1821
that guys funny.
i did 167.x with them.
gonna have to pull the bs card on that one

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 600
i pulled the bs card when i read "unreal bass"... :-)

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2190
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3444
lol 167.2 in a prefab box and a amp mounted on the side

Bronze Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 66
haha i saw that yesterday on ebay when sumone wus talkin about cadence i went to check out the prices on ebay lol...that guy is so cool

Username: Cadi_sittin_on_l7s

Indiana

Post Number: 10
lol. did you see the wiring?

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 158
that guy is a fu**tard and a half. i hate when ppl post fa**ot numbers. one time on a review site sum fu**tard said he hit 202 DB

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1498
That amp is like the the low end of Kenwood. Not even an Exelon. it be lucky to push 800 at 2 ohms. Only the Excelons are stable at 1 ohm. And even those need mods to do that. Funny. He dont even list what voicecoil it is. If its d4, then that amp must not work very well. At least you know the subs wornt being pushed beyond thier limit.

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 625
haha bunch of crap. 12 bids!!! hes suckerd in some newbs... wouldnt mind takin the box, is cadence even a good brand? funny how he only takes a pic of just the part of the amp that says kenwood.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1767
I sent him this e-mail:

Hey can I see pictures of your jackhammers in you car? Oh right you don't REALLY have them do you....

Lets see what he says.

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 627
dont want to get ebay hating on you... but wtf. lets see what he says haha

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1769
^^^ Bahhh,

Ebay doesn't know what the hell is going on half the time. All they know how to do is charge me out the asshole with fees every time I go to sell something. Not too worried about them!

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 628
haha. well gitter dun. lmao

Bronze Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 24
167.2 LMFAO! He must be into anagrams. And if you look at his feedback he has sold exactly two items and only one of those items was delivered: "terrible communication skills. I never received the product"
And then when he buys stuff, some guy wrote in his feedback: "Burned me on $5425 Car No Communication played stall payment game BS get a life".

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2760
i emailed him and got a response. asked him if it was on a tl, what kind of charging system he has, and for pics of the score sheet and cracked window, this is what he wrote:

"yes i wil post a pic as soon as i can find one, but i dont believe that i have them iv got trophys, i might be able to find one for you..i have already got a new back glass put in by 1st Ave. Collision And Repair...when i hit at 167.2 it was on test tones.. with regular music i hit at 159.6. well i didnt upgrade anything untill my lights started dimming real bad!!, i just have a factory altenator and battery right now, iv got a 4 farad capacitor and that helps out a TON! model number is KAC-9152D , thanks! Josh"

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 735
Hahaha. I sent him one saying

"Do you know how loud 167 decibels is? Do you know how much room you'll need for 2 22 inch sh!thammers? My guess is no, and that you are a moron."

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3455
lol 159.6 he would be one of like 10 people on the planet that can do that lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8224
man that dude is determined to keep up his bs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us