Sub question?

Username: Thump510

Oakland, Ca U.s

Post Number: 2
is the sony xplod really a good sub its 12in 1600 watts peak and 500watts rms and i wanna know wen i hooked it up to my home stereo i didnt get that much bass out of it why?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1797
sony = bad

no offence

you wont find any sony likers on here or anywhere pretty much.

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 596
I love sony!! really really good drivers perform spectacular... ^^^ dunno what he's talking a bout there prob top of the line priced cheap...they get insanely loud really really loud...dude get them............................................................................ .....................................

kidding...they'll get decent loud for like 2 1/2 hours and then be dead... sony=Sh1t
imo its all ur opinion

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1799
ive heard 2 explods and started to laugh. now im not a pro or anything but i can tell whats good and whats bad. i havent heard many subs but this is the worst ive heard.

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 598
i bet u 2 12" song xplod 1200watt subs on a mono 1000.1 amp would beat ur sub yanks. but to be honest i would way rather have ur sub way better build quality and more reliable...and the sonys will die fast cheap cheap quality

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1801
i dont doubt that. but yea i would much rather have my ssd be not as loud as 2 xplods anyday of the week. i paid 210 for a quality sub that will last me for a while. the sonys i heard where in a pre-fab sealed box that was very small. and i dont think they were getting anywhere near 1000rms total between the 2.

Username: Thump510

Oakland, Ca U.s

Post Number: 4
YOU THINK IF I GET A CERTAIN BOX THE SONY WUD SOUND COOL

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 401
no

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1804
custom made ported would sound better than a pre-fab. give it enough power and it should do the job. it wont get insanely loud but for 100, its not too bad. it wont last very long tho. so i would start looking for a new sub when this sub dies in a couple months

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1806
dont expeect anything special from it tho

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 402
do not lie to him yanks fan.... he wants it to sound cool... the sony will get him laughed at

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1809
haha, alrite im sorry. i was trying to beat around the bush. its p00p. please return it and get a real sub.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1810
^^^is that better andrew? haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us