Can you go pick up a package at ups?????

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 807
I am calling everywhere in the ups system and cant seem to find this one out. I know the thing is near where I live and its scheduled for tomorrow, but Im leaving for a week at 4am and want my amp before I go. I called everyone and none of them said they dealt with packages. so what the hell can I do???

Silver Member
Username: Tonybones

Post Number: 107
Go to the post office and request the package, thats if you got the postage note in the mail box that is has arrived

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 808
UPS not USPS.........damnit I really really want it. it will be a long drive down to florida from ohio without any bass.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8160
i am assuming you have your tracking number. call ups and ask them which office that will go to. take your ID with you and go down to that office. make sure your ID has the same address as the package destination. tell them that you are going out of town so either give it to you there or hold it until you get back.

make sure you go there the day before your package is scheduled to be delivered at your house cause they load the truck at like 2 am. once its in the truck there is nothing you can do.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8161
oh so you want to get it before.

ups should be able to tell you which office it will end at before it gets shipped out to you. like i said just make sure you get there before it is loaded in the truck.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 810
yeah I thought I could do that but I cant find anyone on the phone who knows what the hell im talkin about. retards!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 152
just look in the phone book find your local office call them tell them you have a pakage comeing and tell them you want to pick it up when it arrives..So you can save 10 minutes to a couple of hours of waiting lol

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 153
oh lol didnt read all of your first post i dont think you will be able to the office probably dont oopen till around 9 or 10 so unless you wait i think your out of luck which means after the third attempt they hold it for i think 5 days then it gets shipped back to sender.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 812
well I am leaving, other people will be at my house to receive it, I just want it so bad cuz I have been bassless for well 2 long now and now I know its coming tomorrow, but Im leaving for a week and have to wait some more. kinda blows ya know. well I will keep tryin to call them and see what happens. Thanks everyone
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us