TREO tsx??

Bronze Member
Username: Gaige99

Post Number: 52
hey i think im finally about to throw down the money for the 4 tsx 12's and i am going to use my old soundstream 3500d and wire if to 3 ohms so each sub should be seeing between 625-650 , i do have a little experience with the tsx series but they were the 15's and i was wondering if anybody knows how the 12's sound i'm looking for a good sounding set up i figure 4 12's will be plenty loud but i need it to sound good

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4590
it will definently make you smile :-)

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2202
I wonder if they can handle a little more power? I have my Treo SSI 10.22's on 1400+ rms each and they just get LOUD... Polo.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
ya i've heard of people putting around 1k on the 15's but all i have is the 3500d and the subs are dual 4 ohm so all i can really do is 2ohm which is 2500 rms but i've heard the amp is underrated.. what will these sound like in comparison to the 2005 xxx's

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4593
if u had 4 xxx's, i would do the 4 xxx's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
no 2 xxx's

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

C Bang, Hardcore Iowa USA

Post Number: 213
honestly u really dont need 4 12's go with like 2 15's or something idk what ever floats ur boar

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
i had 2 15's before and my cousin put a chair through one of them long story and i sold the other and i can get a good deal on the 4.. u think thats to much??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us