Got just got it in

Silver Member
Username: Gangstaplayer

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 206
just got the tripple x and my amp instaled in my car i ended up running the power underneath the car through the chassis then drilling up underneath the back seat then running it through a hole i found leading into the trunk still have to mount my amp better it keeps coming unpluged from the power but nothing rattles inside the car the fenders around the trunk have like an inch of flex i wish i had a camera that could take videos its a must see ill get pics later maybe. thanks for all the ideas guys

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

DD Audio ORION, Warren Count... USA

Post Number: 362
cool man...how much RMS are you running to it? I see you didnt put a picture of urself up here again, thats probably smart on here haha

Silver Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 207
ehh i dont really care but like 1700 rms

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8132
nice. thats all i gotta say. i always wanted to hear a xxx 18. i bet the sq is awesome.

Silver Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 208
its actually pretty decent the highs are kinda like slapping a cat with a toilet seat though

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8133
rofl. i don't know how slapping a cat with a toilet seat sound. lol. i get the idea though. nice description.

Silver Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 209
i thought so hopefully it will become famous on here

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

DD Audio ORION, Warren Count... USA

Post Number: 363
haha yea thats funny as hell. what do u have the box tuned to?

Silver Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 210
its actually sealed the last car i had it in that was all i could do literally had like no trunk left and had to remove the trunk latch and some trim and what not just to get it in and push like hell so this on almost stands up im gona make a new box though ported and resigned then im gona make it wider and shorter so it can stand

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8134
damn thats a huge trunk for you to be able to stand an 18 inch sub. nice.

keep it sealed man. go for sq. you said it flexes alot as it is.

we need pics. i want to see how you fit that monster sub in there.

Silver Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 211
monster sub just falls right in i dont have to move anything i still have a full size spare in there and can fit 2 more people with the sub and amp in there

Silver Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 212
it sounds so pro nothing rattles in that car. Im gona get another xxx i hope and put that in there as well and get the hifonics collosus

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 217
The rear "fenders" are actually called quarter pannels.

Silver Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 213
QUARTER PANNELS are on the bottom this would be called rear fenders if they were truely quarter pannels why would this make sense....... REAR FIBERGLASS FENDERS

JC Whitney Price: $439.99 - $449.99

Review this product
Financing Available: This Product Qualifies for Deferred Payment!
View Details

Rustproof and shock resistant
Perfect with dual wheel adapters
No costly body work--just trim and bolt on. Ready-to-paint gelcoat finish. Installs with regular hand tools. Instructions included. Additional fender extension required depending on application. Some trimming and modification/extension of gas filler tube may be required. Shipped separately from factory. NOTE: SKU numbers ending in F are factory shipped and may take a little longer to reach you. taken from jcwhittney.com

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2184
^^ Because that is for a dualy lol.. Fenders can be removed.. Quarter panels must be cut off, re-welded on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us