New Sub/Subs

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

U.S.A.

Post Number: 391
First off right now i have a 12w6v2 in a ported box built to subs specs tuned to 30hz,with an mb quart raa1000 amp giving it 500w rms. It sounds great but i just want somethin else.It kinda lacks bass with rock but sounds good with rap.So im lookin for some new sub/subs but i dont know what to get. I really dont wanna get a new amp so i have 1000w rms to give my new sub or subs and i wanted to use a sealed box b/c ive got a x-cab truck so space is limited but i might use ported again. Ive been thinking 1 fi q, 2 fi ssd,1 si mag,2 si bm's,2 treo ssi,2 treo tsx. Im really leaning towards 2 10" fi ssd b/c of the price but they are 800w rms and i can only give them 500w rms,would they still sound good with 500? Sorry for the long post but i need help!

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 392
Oh yea my amp can put out 1000w rms@1ohm. And I want more spl than sq but i still want them to sound good. I listen to rap alot but i listen to alot of rock too. Ive been considering 2 10" aa arsenals too.

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 393
bump

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2558
one si mag would plz you....
and if get a dual 2 version

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2434
driving, they only make a D2 version, so i dont nkow how he could get anything else.

id look into getting a dd 2515 or a Q oooor the mag. hell maybe put 2 dd1012s that would be nice

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 394
Ok im trying to sell my 12w6v2 and box for $250 is that a ok price? So when i sell it what new sub should i get i dont wanna go much over 250 ill spend about 350. I dont want a 15 i dont have the room so what 10 or 12 should i get i want more spl but good sq.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1736
S.I Mag
Fi Q or SSD
DD 2512
Audioque HD3, im dont know the price so for all i know, it could $500. i dont know. also the SD 2.5
ascendant audio arsenal

just to name a few

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 261
If wanting 2 subs, then check the SI BM 12's :-)

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8221
whats up twiz:-) for your budget bro look into the FI Q.

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 395
Thanks for all your suggestions but i already have been looking into all of those (see my first post). How would the q compare to my w6 in both sq/spl? Out of the subs i listed which would be the best choice?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2746
a q would have great sq like the w6 but more output. out of your list i haven't heard the aq or the ssd but all the others are great choices. i'd go with either the q or mag. maybe a idmax also.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us