Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8176
Alpine
PLV-7
Powered LAT Subwoofer System
http://www.alpine-usa.com/en/products/product.php?model=PLV-7

It looks sick:-) I love new technology:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Audiostud

Stillwater, OK USA

Post Number: 57
yeah i've heard it play b4. I walked into an alpine shop but none of the round subs were playing and me and my friend were like wtf is that bass comin from and then we saw the PLV-7 and we were surprised

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8177
It got an amazing review in this months car audio:-) better then the si mag, w6v2, it got a 90 out of 100 and they said everything they threw at it impressed the hell out of them.:-) It is small and puts out a hell of a lot of bass. They said it has excellent SQ and great output which is very hard to come by these days:-) I think I might grab one for my truck:-)

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1748
That looks like something sweet and simple I should throw in the trunk of my car. But..., I am not a millionaire like you James, I am rather broke.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8178
its retail is high but thats not what it is going to go for:-) wait till ebay gets a hold of it:-) I bet it goes for $400 now that includes a amp so you just hook it up and boom away:-):-):-)

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1749
Sonicelctronics has it on ebay already. It is 499 buy it now with 50 dollar shipping.

It actually looks like something I really want. Maybe I will pawn off my Ti.... Ewwww... that's going to be hard! But I don't even have any of my car audio stuff installed right now anyway. On top of the fact I don't have any money to spend right now. Damn it James why did you have to dangle that carrot in front of my face??!!!!!!

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8179
lolol I am sorry Isaac:-) I think I m going to get one also. I havnt even looked on ebay yet. I am psyched they have it:-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8116
that thing looks nice. if you don't have the space that will be awesome.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2384
looks interesting, although to me its a little pricey considering i got a mag for 325 and that things going for 550 on ebay.

anyway thats a good review it got so it must be worth it

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8197
if you have a chance get the car audio and electronics mag this month and check it out. It got a very good review. Imcredible SQ, with very high output:-) It has the surface area = to that of 2 12's with ultra low distortion.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3032
ive saw that a couple weeks ago in a crutchfield catalog i think.
i didnt know if it would be good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us