FS orion 1200d....

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 205
200 shipped to anywhere in the U.S., looking to downgrade from rockford hx2's to a pair of jl w3's 12, would be interested in a trade if anyone had a pair laying around
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 345
sure wish i woulda saw this before i bought my amp :-(

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Diamonds in the back.

Post Number: 1948
is that 1200 rms..or 600 rms

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC US of A

Post Number: 568
Hey Marcus, do you need any Optima Batteries?

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 206
nope, i refuse to upgrade alternators/batteries, thats why i'm downgrading to w3's so i don't put too much strain on my alternator, and yes it is 1200 watts at one ohm, 725 at 2, and i think 400 at 4

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2410
hey ctmike has a pair of w3s for sale, i dont know if they are 12s or 10s......

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2717
thier 12w3v2's:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 47
what size alt have u been runnin this on?

Bronze Member

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 48
anythin wrong with it? how long have u had it? awsome price if it works like new

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 207
i've been running it on a 130 amp alternator, amp is in great condition, i've had it for abotu a year or so, i got it off my friend who bought it brand new a while ago, i'm just tihnking of gettin 2 12 w3's dual 4 ohm or something and just the a8002t amp wiht it, i just want a mediorcre system just for good sound, i think i'm growing out of the straight spl stage

Bronze Member

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 50
eeh...i have a 130a alt aswell but i dont really want to strain it either...i have a seperate battery i wus going to run with it but i dont know if it will be enough...did ur lights dim at all or anything like that?

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 784
Marcus I am seriously interested in that amp, i live in Niagara Falls Ontario, Canada, how much would you want for it shipped...?

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 208
i would have to go get a quote, i've never shipped out of the u.s., another thing is you would have to send me the money thru money order or check or something cuz i don't have a payapl account, i imagine the shipping to canada would only be like 10-15 dollars more, i live in sandusky ohio which is only like an hour nad a half from Canada, so i imainge maybe 10-15 bucks more, let me know what you wanna do and if you relaly want it because i can go get a quote tomorrow, hey ctmike, what size are them w3's

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 209
another thing, i know i dont' have a paypal accuont or verification, but i will tell ya honestly, whoever does get this, there will be no scam (i know thats what you'd expect me tosay, but honestly), i got scammed once and i just don't see how people can go about it and not feel like a thief, so i'm guarenteeing it will be sent as soon as money is recieved

Bronze Member

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 55
so if wired to 1 ohm this will put out an actual 1200 watts correct? ...man im seriously considering this amp to power the Q im getting next month...

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 210
yah it would give ya 1200 watts at one ohm, personally it might put more if you have an upgraded electrical system because i heard they rate them at 13.8 volts instead of 14.4, so i mean you could prolly get like 1350 out of it max if upgraded electrical system, i have a friend who wants it for 2 cvrs but this kid is still in high school and don't know much about amps and i know if he wired it down to one ohm, it would prolly blow them, so i feel bad sorta selling it to him

Bronze Member

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 58
haha ya thats how it goes sumtimes...but if u get the money u want from it lol...honestly i would love that amp but due to things happening TODAY i barely got 150 and dont realy see money in the near future
maybe if u still have it for sum reason after the holidays ill see what i have

Silver Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 137
I had two of those 1200D, powering my H2 subs, and it was ridiculously loud. I sold one of them, and the one amp by itself was stiil a beast. That amp was also rated @ 13.8v. I am waiting for directed to send mine back because I blew it out. I have to admit, that I like the Orion 1200D better than I liked my JL 1000/1. The JL was a lot better as far as clarity but the Orion was a handful at 1 ohm.......

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 212
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us