2 ported or 4 sealed

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2668
which would be better 2 atlas's ported or 4 sealed, i know the 4 sealed will get louder, but would it be worth the $160 i've have to spend over spending nothing and port the 2 i have allready, LOL too many choices.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1602
my vote is towards 2 ported

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 727
12's or 15's

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2669
15's, geez i think im turning into a women d@mn i change my mind more often then i change my clothes, im thinking of going with 3 sealed now LMAO, cause my dad owes me $60, and the guy is looking to sell one for $120 shipped so it would really only cost me $60 for a Atlas 15, so then i'd just build a new sealed box.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2671
bump dammit

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 296
i would do 2 ported cuz for the money i dont think its gonna get that much louder. i was thinkin the same thing but with the kicker CVX 12. 2 ported or 3 sealed. going with 2 ported so i dont have to buy a whole nother amp and wire kit and everything. putting it in a scion tc.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2673
ya but really it would cost $60 for the sub then like $30 for materials, so for $90 gaining about 3-5db's then later i can buy another one and have 4 sealed or figure out a way to port these 3, plus another reason is it will trying to steal my system a sh1t load harder, now i have the subs in seperate boxes which some1 could easily pick up and carry away, with 3 sealed the weight alone you'd need atleast 2 ppl, just to pick it up. let alone carry it or try to run with it.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2674
any1 know what ohm load you would get if you wired 2 svc4ohm subs and 1 svc6ohm sub togther in parrellel.

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1272
A mess.

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 300
LOL thats fo damn sho

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner