Questions for the Jensen Gurus

Username: Alaaaaaaaaan

Post Number: 1
Alright for all you Guru's out there heare are a couple of questions that hopefully you can provide answers to:

1)When the ipod is hooked up and i have previously made a playlist is there anyway to make it so that the unit does not alphabetize the songs but rather keeps the playlist order the way it is?

2)I know that the unit has a screensaver option but i have not seen it do JACK SQUAT. Any information on what it's purpose is and how to go about working it? Is it a screensaver like on PC's where an image comes up or is it more like when the unit is inactive it dims so it uses less battery i guess?

3)I read a couple posts saying you could dim the LCD screen but i never saw an answer on how to go about it. I must be retarted because i have played with the unit myself and can't seem to find how to go about it.

4)Lastly, is there anyway to speed up the scrolling of songs when you have your ipod hooked up? I mean i have over a 1,000 songs on there and it takes forever to get to an artist say that starts with the letter P. Also any hacks or mods to this unit would be greatly appreciated.

I apologize for the long post but figure it is the easiest way to get alot of answers in one place.

Happy holidays and tuning.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us