Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2152
i dont want to watch cuz its probably some h0m0 stuff

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8025
nice. how many takes did it take for you to pull it off?

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2532
15 :-(
right wen i landed it the guy came out and kicked us out

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 190
dude that sh!t was fvckin dope...i used to skate in high school then came college/work/other responsibilities meaning less free time...that's a healthy sized gap!!!

BAWLIN!

Silver Member
Username: Exman494

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 122
do i need to slap u?

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1574
looked nice bub. I used to skate back in middle school and one time I was outside jsut doing stupid stuff and I saw these hot girls. I thought I would impress them by doing a few olies of stuff and some kick flips. Well to sum it up, I fell on my butt and completely wiped out. They laughed their butts off and those sl\/ty b*tches didn't even ask if i was ok lol. O well

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2533
lol all gurls are WH0RES ;)

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 548
lol like i said soccer/pimp/skater

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8034
i say he is a b!tch/5lut/wh0re

Silver Member

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 550
or a F@g/wetback/h0e

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8036
about dumbsh!t/stupidazz/hitting150inhisdreamdouchebag

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2535
lol wuts with all the david is cooler then u bashing

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8038
why did you call joe a douchebag in that other thread?

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2536
cuz its like me callin u a douchebag...get it
chad u douche lol

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8039

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2316
haha pretty nice

Silver Member

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 551
^^ HAHA DOUCHE

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8042
ROFL

Silver Member

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 552
Chad what do u do all day son, your always on? sometimes i wish i could be but most of the day its dead i can only get on little bit work all day :-(

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8043
i have a pc at work. today is kinda slow so i am just browsing the net and checking the forum.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1550
yea spl, someone else who plays soccer here. thats awesome, i figured i was alone

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2187
RETARD!:-O

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8044
dejavu

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2540
yall jealous tht imma soccer playin pimp skater

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

C Bang, Hardcore Iowa USA

Post Number: 159
football's better

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 719
soccer requires you to be a lot more fit. TRUST me. We had a couple guys that play football at my school that thought soccer was for pansies come practice with us for a day and at the end of practice we asked if they still felt the same and they said it "yeah, just pansies that are in shape."
I used to skate too (hence my avatar or J Designs) but like CrownVic, I got into college and have no time.

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

C Bang, Hardcore Iowa USA

Post Number: 161
football is still better and soccer players wouldnt evne live through one of our practices

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8046
soccer is only tiring cause you are constantly running. there is no way a soccer player can take the hits like american football players can.

i remember when i was playing high school football. hell week was a killer. we had to run in the sand at the beach all day long. it was fun though. lol.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1560
oh sh-t my bad, i thuoght spl played. thats tight tho drivin. glad to see someone play soccer here. and for all you guys hating on soccer, come play in a game with quality players. its a lot more physical than yuo'd think. i mean its no footbal, im not even gonna try to argue that, but it gets pretty physical. and yea playing outside flank, good luck running up and down a 120 yd field for 45 min.

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8047
yeah i know soccer is a very physical sport. i am not disrespecting the sport in anyway. i am just saying its a totally different thing.

i mean there is no way a 300lbs line man can run around for 45 minutes playing soccer while a soccer player can rush through a heavy offensive line. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2077
Played HS football myself. Tight end. (No f@cking jokes). I took a hit in practice one day and stood up without feeling in the entire right side of my body! Seriously, I couldn't even stand or clap the next drill! I just waved my arms attempting to connect them. It was quite retarded looking.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 723
Oh yeah I'm defiantly not dissin football players. like you said its two different types of "in shape" but you defiantly have to be in shape for both

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 615
takes some skill to do that stuff... wood pusher. haha jk. but i ride BMX 4 life. strap a system to that thing, and then hop that gap with the kick flip. then its some thing to talk about haha. go big or go home. keep ridin hard man

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1572
yea i completly agree with you guys. 2 completly different talents for both. i couldnt last for more than 5 plays in football haha.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2082
Check this guys soccer talent out, if you haven't already seen it. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/11/freestyle-soccer.html

Cool music

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2083
Atsro, haven't seen you in awhile.

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8050
honestly though i have more fun wathcing football than soccer. i really don't like watching soccer unless its the world cup.

i was thinking though, if they allowed off sides in soccer, wouldn't it be more fun. they would have more goals and the team with the faster player would have a better chance. just my .75 cents.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8110
nice D!CK I mean DAVE:-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1581
hahaha, alrite well heres my 79 cents. no offsides in soccer would ruin the game imo. you must have offsides or else it wouldnt be about skill and talent, itd be about speed. and i agree, ill watch football any day of the week over soccer. honestly, i hate watching soccer but love to play. i love watching football. sunday is the best day of the week.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2085
And whats with only the refs knowing how much time is left? That would change if it ever became a pro sport here. (USA).

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1585
the times up on a scoreboard in visible sight to everyone in pros. in regualar games i play in, yuo just get used to it and understand how long its been.

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8051
well now the refs tell you how much injury time has been added so we do have an idea.

i gotta admit though, i love watching when they center the ball and someone does a bicycle kick to make a goal. very rare but when you do see one, its priceless.

i like playing soccer on xbox. its fun. i used to play that online on xbox live all the time.

here is another one of my .75 cents. get rid of the reviewing in nfl. its frustrating. whatever is called on the field, it should stand. now they got all these camera angles and show you an instant reply on the big screen so the coaches are throwing that red flag out like nothing. sh!t just slows down the game. other sports don't have it so why should football have it.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8114
Football owns Soccer:-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1586
yea bikes are priceless and so are any volley, full or half. headers are great to watch too.

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2542
honestly BMX is probably the most insane sport other then MTX becuz if u fall it hurts baddd
thts why i stopped BMXing
but woodpushin looks cool ;)
as for soccer>FOOTBALL
SOCCER FTMFW

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1609
i love playing soccer and love watching football and i like to play football with my friends

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 2951
watch mexican soccer that sh1t kick @ss the popular teams are america and chivas but f0ck them go with toluca :-)

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8071
fock toluca rob. lol. viva tiburones!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2958
haha man they suck really bad everytime they play they get n@iled by 0-5 they really get analy r@pe. and almost all the tournaments they take that team away from the big boys :-)

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8074
lol. well one of my good friends is from veracruz so i have to support his team.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2961
YEAH COOL IM FROM VERACRUZ TOO :-) BUT TOLUCA REALY SUXS TEHY NEVER MAKE IT TO THE 1ST DIVISION :-)

Silver Member
Username: Bassgalore

Post Number: 145
Coming from someone who had played soccer for 17 years and played football for 6.... soccer takes a lot more talent and if you ever watch a good game there is just as much physical contact taking place but with no pads. Soccer takes more conditioning and leg strength and coordination

Gold Member

Post Number: 2963
SOCCER is very hard to play because u spend 45 min straigh runnin and kicking the ball. u know the goal keepr have alot of balls, it takes guts to trow that heavy ball up to more than half of the field :-) the bad thing is that american socccer or mls its not better than mexican soccer, mexican soccer its the 3rd best soccer in the world :-) the first one is in spain the second one in england or italy but im sure its italy and mexico then its argetina :-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1637
american soccer sucks major b@lls. i mean i rep the us in the world cup but we blow. mls is an embarrassment compared to the english premier league.

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2545
we kicked sum @s$ today
we beat the opponent 7-3 can u say pure ownage

Gold Member

Post Number: 2964
i used to play soccer alto o got a few trophies laying around well in mexico i got in the semifinals of the coca cola cup,( the coca cola cup in mexico is one of the greatestsub18 tournaments in mexico) but like 3 years i go i f0ck my knew up so i cant really run too much but i stil kick @ss :-)

i know wat u mean bro mexican soccer its really great we got like fans all over the world, but in the world cup we really suxs man we can won the cup in the south north sudamerican cup i think is called the gold cup i forgot we won it like last year i think and twice :-) but in the world cup mexico team always f0ck it up.

we always pick the popular players not the best thats the problem

Silver Member
Username: Bassgalore

Post Number: 147
*american soccer sucks major b@lls. i mean i rep the us in the world cup but we blow. mls is an embarrassment compared to the english premier league.*

You cant compare MLS to the English Premier. No contest
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us