Wtf!!!

Silver Member
Username: Holt_champ

Htown, MI

Post Number: 388
ok i have 2 15" Q's dual 2 ohm, and i have a power acoustik amp. it doesnt hit like i expected. i had 2 12" L7s with the same amp and it sounds the same?? i set all the gains and think their right so i dont know why it doesnt hit that hard?

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3309
how are they wired?

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 528
well l7's do hit pretty hard bro.. plus just guessing your l7's box was bigger for your l7's cause there only 12's and the box is smaller for the q's cause there 15's my guess and u need a better amp

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 751
what pa amp is it?

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 389
they are wired seperatly to a 4 ohm load for each cuz its a 2 channel amp. and the box for the L7's was a prefab. a nice one but it wasnt even close to as big as the one i have now.

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 390
its the TS1920-2

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 783
thats why. you aint getting crap for power is cuz each one is only seein like 350 watts

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 752
That amp is rated at 370x2 @ 4ohms and really not even that. So your sending each Q, if your lucky, maybe 300 watts.

The 12" L7's are rated at 750 rms each so you were sending them about half their rated rms. And your sending the Q's, not even a 1/3 of theirs.

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 391
i know but it should still be kickin the L7's @ss cuz thats all they saw too! lol i will just get a new amp soon.

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 392
oh i didnt even think about that jesse. i guess i need to get a new amp. maybe for xmas!!! thanks for all the help guys

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 529
true and the l7's require less power to get boomin

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 404
so once i get everything in that i need i should have some bang?? do you think it will make my windows and everything flex??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us