Im at loss of ideas

Silver Member
Username: Gangstaplayer

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 202
so i got my new car its a buick roadmaster limited and i cannot find anywhere to get into the car with my wiring i have zero gauge and there is no plug in the firewall cant run it through the doors cuz the computer is right there slash dont have enough power wire to get to the back if i go the opposite side. so does anyone have any ideas????

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7995
look around the fender the area. my friends car didn't have anything that goes through the firewall so he looked inside the fender and he was able to run it through there.

you have to remove the protective covering.

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 527
i wouldnt have ran 0 for only 1000-1500 rms but upgrades i guess...all i can think of from what installers said find a a good runaway on the bottom of the car run underneath drill up in your trunk... but i know theres a way to get in trust me look mid firewall or left or right wires go thorough u just gotta look hard somtimes

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3420
drill a hole

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8000
you can also run a pvc pipe underneath your car and run your cables through there.

Silver Member
Username: Gangstaplayer

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 203
thats not a bad idea chad thanks man these are all good trust me i looked up down left right for an opening big enough in the firewall non existant this car is anti subs im running like 1500-1700 rms out of that amp thats why i have the zero gauge

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1451
I ran mine under the van. I Used those big zip ties to secure it every foot or so. Drilled a hole inside and connected to a D block. If you can run it where it wont get hit by road debris, like near a frame rail or something, the PVC is kinda overkill. But do put a 150 amp fuse at the battery, in case of accidents.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1455
I ran mine under the van. I Used those big zip ties to secure it every foot or so. Drilled a hole inside and connected to a D block. If you can run it where it wont get hit by road debris, like near a frame rail or something, the PVC is kinda overkill. But do put a 150 amp fuse at the battery, in case of accidents.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us