3 atlas's ported

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2651
ok well iwas gonna do 4 atlas's sealed but i can't affored 2 more right now but i know some1 who will sell one cheap, so im thinkng of going with 3 ported instead of 4 sealed, LOL, i have a 9cf box, before displacement to work with, so would that be enough room for 3 ported, also i not gonna have enough room to have all the subs firing up, so would it be ok if 2 of the subs fire up while the other is fireing back by the ports, i'll try to draw a diagram after i eat.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3017
if its what im thinking of...it should work

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2652
http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i248/cenus/?action=view&current=untitled2.jpg heres a pic srry it sucks really bad but hopefully you get the idea, the black is the subs 2 firing up and one firing back towards the hatch, the red is the ports, firing back, would this work or would i get cancalation from the sub firing back.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2655
also i've been doing some calculating and came up with these figures could some1 look them over and make sure there correct, box dimensions H-20 W-39 D-24, wood thickness.75, sub displacement .3ft tune 33hz im thinking either six 4inch ports which would be 20.85 in length 75.398 port area, or four 5inch ports for 21.277length 78.54 port area, which would better im thinking the 5inch ports ause of the more port area. any help greatly appreciated.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2658
bump before i go to bed.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2659
any1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums