How good is my system?

Username: Graveytrain

Hudson, Ohio United States

Post Number: 4
Im new to the car audio thing so just seeing how good Iv done with buying good stuff...

i just got 2 10'' Alpine type R's (New)- I have a big box for them because iv been told alpine's sound amazing in a big box...not sure totally on how much cubic ft but its big and it does have some cotten stuff in it (which iv heard doesnt give you that crappy bass sound) with a power accustic duel channel amp (520 watt max)- iv also heard that they dont seem like increadible amps but they perform well. I have a Pioneer head unit that is about 2 years old and was one of the best when bought, and its in perfect condition. I am also planning on buying the new Infinity 2-ways for my speakers and powering them with a "DUB" amp...so is this a decent system and any ideas on speakers and another amp?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7938
sounds like a nice little setup you got going. any pics of your stuff?

Silver Member
Username: Krazyj

USA

Post Number: 124
before any suggests anything they will ask you for your budget....

Post Number: 5

32.5 K
my subs.bmp
"Upload"

Post Number: 6
i spent 600 on amp box new subs and head unit so im lookin at maybe like 350 for the speakers and amp (mono channel) - but i dont think that i will really need the amp to power the speakers.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3016
no pic or anything showed up

Post Number: 7
why wont my pic show up

Bronze Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

C Bang, Hardcore Iowa USA

Post Number: 86
u shoudl get a bigger amp man Rs can take 1000 watts a piece if i remember right??? and ur only feeding it 520 between both of them. wait...12's can take 1000 idk bout 10's

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 572
im not sure how much they take either, but you could always get another amp to power your subwoofers and use the 530 watt for your components maybe. theres alot of good speakers to choose from, even the type r's are good and they would match your subwoofers. nice setup thus far, much better than stock, haha...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us