4 10s

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 486
what would get louder on 2000rms a 12" btl or 4 of these new tc sounds http://tcsounds.com/db500.htm ????

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1267
the looks on those are simular to the AA Assassins

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3276
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/301129.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 487
.............soooo would it be louder or not???

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3277
suface area FTW

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7933
4 10s would have killer sound. i wish i can fit 4 10s in my car too.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 2911
they have the basket similar to the assasins but the motor is akiller on those lil sh1ts, those have some good potential i run them on win isd they seem to get loud and have some killer sq, plus 20mm of xmax on a sub under 100 is a must :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 488
so they would get louder and sound better??

Silver Member

Post Number: 489
didnt bump

Silver Member

Post Number: 490
this fourm is pissin me off STILL DIDNT BUMP!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2912
soudn better??? u bet tc sounds its all about sq mainly all of their sub sound super nice, and they get decenttly loud some seriously loud and yes will be louder than a btl with 2k rms

Gold Member

Post Number: 2913
DUDE IT HAS THE Tc2+ MOTOR SO IT MEANS IT WILL GET FAIRLY LOUD AND SOUND SUPER CLEAR :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 493
got any ideas for a decently cheap amp for about 2k-2800rms??? or maybe 2 1krms amps

Gold Member

Post Number: 2914
hifonics bxi2006d will work perfectly :-) but if u want alil more and want to spend a few bucks the soundsstream picasso 2k rms amp or the lanzar opti 2k rms watts :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
whats the accuall output on the optidrive it says 2600but i know its less http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-LANZAR-OPTI2000D-MONO-BLOCK-CLASS-D-AMPLIFIER-2600W_W0QQ itemZ250059409119QQihZ015QQcategoryZ18797QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Post Number: 495
or how bout the accual output for this ss http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-LANZAR-OPTI2000D-MONO-BLOCK-CLASS-D-AMPLIFIER-2600W_W0QQ itemZ250059409119QQihZ015QQcategoryZ18797QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member

Post Number: 2916
take out around 100 rms if u dont have a good alternator oin the opti :-) but seriously they are god really good but ull be better with hifonics bxi2006d because 4 of those wil never run in .5 ohms and .5 ohm it will make the opti push the 2k rms :-) so go find the bxi2006d i have the hifonics and its really and i mean "REALLY COOL" :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 501
ya there 4ohm svc so ill be running them at 1ohm.....so the hifonics will accually do 2krms... also what kind of charging system will i need to run the hifonics......just noticed WOOOOOOOO 500 POSTS haha 1/20th of the way to platnum lookout rovin and chauncey here i come haha

Gold Member

Post Number: 2920
i have the hifonics and i have a 180 amps alternator and 1 red top under the hood and one kinetik hc600 :-)

but for you go to ebay and type iraggi find a 220+ alternator and go to knunkoconcepts.com or someting like that or google it i cant spell :-) and get 0 gauge wire that will be your charging system.

this hifonics will probably do 1800 rms and up if u have an better than stock but if u get the charging that i told u will push around 1900 and up watts, but the great quiality on the hifonics are superb. they sound super good they have low thd ratings for low distortion thats why im recomend you this and they are super budget amps get them :-) u will not be dissapointed with this amp and your 4 tc sounds go to realmofexcursion and look for the tc2 sub on videos and thats the same motor on those lil beast so that eans they are good :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 511
if i got the 220a alt would i need a new batterie???

Silver Member

Post Number: 512
would a soundstream picasso 2k be better then the hifinics or would he bxi2006 be my best option fer my budget??

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 524
i had 6 10's
(cvrs) in a sealed box it was a great sql setup.. the sound quality was good, and it bumped hard too

Gold Member

Post Number: 2933
well to be honest the picasso will still be overated :-) but the hifonics are a bit more overated around5-10 % more but the hifonics will sound much better or cleaner :-) so its up to you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us