Diamond 15 sub needs an amp! help me choose

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 772
I am getting a diamond M3 151.4 which is a single voice coil 4ohm sub. Its rms is 400 watts but since its only svc, I was thinkin of running a 2channel, but then I thought of the pg400.1 and wnated to know who had that for sale again? let me know

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 773
and who wants to design me a sweet A#$ box that is 2.5 cubes tuned to 35????

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1572
http://www.freewebs.com/wahlsboxes/

Just send me an email

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 444
You could compliment it with a diamond D3400.1 if you wire it to 1 ohm you will get the perfect amount of watts. Diamond makes some good amplifiers.

Or if you wanted you could get a D3800.1 and wire it to 4 ohms and get the same output except in the future you could wire it to 1 ohm and get the 800 watts if you added subs.

The pg400.1 xenon isnt a bad amplifier though. I just like to have matching stuff.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 777
yeah but its a single voice coil 4 ohm so I could only run the d3400.1 at like 200w or somethin like that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 445
Yea your right. I didn't realize it was a SVC. Diamond hasn't made SVC for a while. But yea I would go with the D3800.1 then. It would work great for you now and give you room in the future for more subs.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 778
I just got a pg400.1 for 95 bcuks shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO what a deal! Im on cloud nine and the subwoofer only cost me 40 shipped. even better right. you try and build a better system for cheaper! This is gonna be the best system for under 140 bucks ever created!

Silver Member

Post Number: 446
Dude thats a real budget system right there haha nice let us all know how it sounds

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 779
hell yeah it is and the sub is brand new and oh I am so excited. I will show pics of install when its all done. SCORE!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us