No vocals from the back

Bronze Member
Username: Bryan333

Post Number: 74
Someone a little while ago told me youre not suppose to want vocals coming from behind you with a system. Why is that? and I heard that rear speakers arent even neccessary?

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 305
from what i've read its like at a concert...all the speakers are in front of you and you dont need rear fill speakers if you have a nice enough component set in the front

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1184
http://www.wickedcases.com/caraudio/rearfill.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
woooooowwwww. So I spent $120 on rear speakers when theyre not even neccessary?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1445
maybe. its up to you to decide if you like them or not. go set yuor fade to just the front and see how yuo like it then set it to equal everywherea dn see how yuo like that. some people just get fronts and forget the rear, like me. but its all how you like it. if you like how it sounds, then thats alll that matters right?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
true, but my deck doesnt allow me to control my subwoofers seperately. So when I fade it, all the bass from the back dims away :/

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 307
i'd upgrade to a better deck preferably a pioneer premier permitting you have the money to do it.

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1051
if you want rear speakers go for it, but in a sound quality competition the idea is to duplicate a live concert. If you're not trying to impress an SQ judge, do whatever you want.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1186
or eclipse stop suggesting just pioneer people. and if you like how 4 speakers sound then whta ever as long as your not trying to impress a SQ judge like he^^^^^^^^^^ said^^^^^^^^^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us