12" SonyXPlod P5

Bronze Member
Username: Tonybones

Post Number: 99
I need 4 12's and I would like to know can two sonyxplod P5 run on a mono amp.

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 761
dude stop right there! Tell us how much you have to spend and give us as much info on what you have already and then we will get you set up good. sony blows man, and better can be had for same amount of money.

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 145
Yeah they call them sony xplode because they blow up when they encounter deep bass.lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
$400-$650 for all 4 12's and 2 amps

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 767
here is what you should do. ditch the 4 12 idea cuz you wont have enough to power them with that budget. get 2 audioque sd2.5 12's thats like 310 bucks or somethin, then get a viper 1200.1d on ebay for 210 shipped and whammo! yu got prolly the best sytem in ur town.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
I got plenty of money I just don't need it all at once cuz I get some thangs for free.I already have fresh new box for the 4 12's.I figure 2 mono block amps and 4 12's with a capacitor and a extra die hard battery from sears cuz i already have one.This if going inside of a 1999 Jeep grand cherokee limtied!

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 768
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! you need a high output alternator and a deep cycle battery first off if you want a good system. it gets real expensive real fast. ho alt= about 300-400 battery= 150
wiring=75 subs= depending on what you get, but 4 12's of anything decent isnt cheap. also 2 monoblock amps to push 4 12's isnt cheap either so your prolly lookin at a grand total of near 1000-1200 bucks easily. you got that kind of money to spend????

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 268
dude your only spending 400-600 on 4 12's and 2 amps? if ive learned anything over the past 3 years of having car audio dont buy cheap stuff. ive had 4 cheap 10s and thoguht that was loud. and ive had a 12 inck kicker cvr that was louder than all 4 of those 10s. and the amp? haha you aint gettin any mono amp for that price. maybe a cheap one. you can do what you want but if i were you i would take all that money and get one sub and one amp. will be louder and sound cleaner than 4 cheap subs and 2 cheap amps. and less likley to blow.

Silver Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 123
Hey icet you still have that arsenal for sale?

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 769
yeah i pmed you back about it. you want it?

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 770
marco get on here at around 4 or so ok. I got some crap to do for a lil bit, just email me at trevor_d_15@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
How do you check the pm's? do you have any pics?

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 771
didnt have the camera today and the pms are in your email inbox that u registered to ecoustics with.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 2910
hey tone bones ihave two p5 amps the best sony have ever made they have the bass boost at 30hz like i said the best amps sony ever made, i can takepics if u want extrmndor3@msn.com email me for more info i can go let it cheap and those are two monoblocks let me know wat u think

Bronze Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

C Bang, Hardcore Iowa USA

Post Number: 83
definetly dont go with sony. terrible. ud be better off buying 1 sub that costs as much as the 4.

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
e-mail sent

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 705
icet what size is it and what do you want for it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us