Ok, whats the word on the Massive Audio DMX series??

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 463
Anyone heard these babys BUMPIN'???? I think they look mean with the carbon fiber cone and dust cap!! But, I have never had the chance to hear them!!

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 141
I have heard the massive series there ok and over priced, i like my lanzar just like you. U have to punish a lanzar speaker for it to give up.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2084
lol sony, lanzar < everything else

and you do not have to punish a lanzar speaker for it to give up

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 232
Massive Audio DMX will get LOUD, LOUDER and BOOM, deaf before you know it :-) Last for a while too. Good subs for sure. Comparable to RE MT. Low 150's on 1.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 2902
^^^^^definately right dmx is an outstanding sub it gets loud and i mean LOUD. but yeah u need some serious power and at least 140 amp alternator to have waranty :-)

oh and sony< everything else??? i think u dont know car audio too well so start going to competition soon so u can learn alil no offense but seriously u need to go :-)

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2088
who are you talking to lil rob

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 520
you man..lanzar makes some nice lines cant compare them to sony :-)

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2091
pffft, you would have to pay me to use lanzar, i realize one series of amps does close to rated output and people think thats something to get excited about, no way, real equipment does more than rated power not less

Silver Member
Username: Krazyj

USA

Post Number: 123
The thing is that companies who are smart purposly make the amps underated. If you are making an amp and test and it puts out 1375wrms you will sell a hell of a lot more if you call it a 1000watt amp than if you call it a 1500watt amp. Also many amps are rated at different voltages. This all varies from brand to brand and as long as build quality is fine and you have enough power for your application and you know what the hell you are doing you will be fine whether it be lanzar,sony,or kicker,,,whatever

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2099
lol but of the things on your list kicker is the only one with good enough build quality to be used by me

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2104
lol but of the things on your list kicker is the only one with good enough build quality to be used by me

Silver Member
Username: Krazyj

USA

Post Number: 125
whats your point,,i was just using examples....

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2107

quote:

as long as build quality is fine

quote:

you know what the hell you are doing you will be fine whether it be lanzar,sony,or kicker,,,whatever

i was just saying that sony and lanzars build quality is sub par and just because you know what you are doing you will not always be fine with sh1tty equipment

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3708
i'll only post this comment.

"it's hard to find a 1900w rms amp at 0.5 ohm for 300$ like lanzar optidrive 2000d"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us