Jensen 9311ts not gettin power???

Username: Neon_ert3

Warner vegas, GA

Post Number: 1
2 weeks ago i ordered a 9311ts and it worked great. then i started messin w/ the pink wire to watch videos and i found the bypass code on this site. well ever since i messed w/ that wire my indash is actin like my car isnt on. when my car is on it wont power on but i push the on button and itll beep or if i have a cd in it it will turn on, spit the cd out, then turn back off. i checked the fuse and its fine. anyone know what the prob could be?
thnx

Bronze Member
Username: Snowboardbum

Post Number: 11
It's because the unit won't turn on if the pink wire isn't connected correctly or not connected at all. I've read lots of reviews and seems that after you do the bypass or w/e, you ground the wire. Is the pink wire still grounded when u try to turn it on?

Username: Neon_ert3

Warner vegas, GA

Post Number: 4
aight ill try to ground the wire and see what happens. i just got it hangin rite now.

Bronze Member
Username: Snowboardbum

Post Number: 14
yaaa that SHOULD be why its not powering. after doing the bypass, the wire still needs to be connected to something. hope it works! btw, tell me how the dvd player is and everything about it! because i've been contemplating over getting a jensen or a different brand.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us