Custom Made Box

Bronze Member
Username: Kbenz47

Rochester, New York United States

Post Number: 48
Anyone know where I can get a custom made box for a 1999 Honda Civic, so it sits in the spare tire compartment? I want it so that it can still have the spare tire in there, and be able to hold a 15" SS-Rlp. I found one on ebay a while back but I cant seem to find it again. Any help with a link would be appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3362
just thinking about the tire in there, you do not have that much between the tire and where it would be flush with floor. so making the box would be not much different then putting a reg 2.1 cft sealed box.

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 461
Hey,
I was just watching everyone talk the other day and there is a guy on here that is a professional at building enclosers! he was a fisher I do believe and he had a website with some nice custom boxes!!! I bet he could fix you right up with a custom box!!

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3364
that sub has a 8.5" mount depth, and with the tire being in there, your only going to do but so much, just measure from top of tire to flush with floor it is prob not more then a couple of ". the seal recomend on that sub is 2.1 cft.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 297
for the money that box would cost you could get a nice box that sits in the trunk but i dont know your situation you might need the trunk space but i'd just go with a regular box becaues im guessing it would sound better.

Bronze Member
Username: Kbenz47

Rochester, New York United States

Post Number: 49
i already have a 2.1 enclosed box in there right now, i was thinking maybe a custom fiberglass piece, that way it has the like 1 inch of extra room that wouldnt be used by the MDF, so it could possibly be flush with the floor.I know the tire space has lots of extra room, like it almost fit another spare tire in there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us