Some Help

Username: Whitewidow

Post Number: 5
Hey guys, just got a couple quick questions hoping you guys will be able to help me with. Sent money in for a 15" Mag D2 and wondering what sort of changes/plans I will need to make.

Would like to keep my amp/wiring if at all possible and was wondering if it sounds logical to keep 4AWG run to Orion 600d (stock charging) and if that will be enough? I know it all depends on many factors, but generally speaking I would like to be able to hit the lows (hip-hop etc.) as well as have some decent punchiness(for da punx =P), and would like to know if that will be giving the Mag the power it deserves.

Which brings me to the next question...box? It will be going into a blazer, so space isn't a huge issue. I think I would like to stick with a sealed box though -- lean towards SQ a bit. On the SI site it says 2.5-3.5 or so on volume. Will there be a huge difference between the 2.5 compared to the 3.5? If so, which would sound better with the power I am feeding it?

Hope thats not too much rambling nonsense for you to wade through, but all the help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again and have a good one,
-Kenny
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us