ED 16Ov.2

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 153
Anyone used these... are they any good. They get loud or are SQ oriented. Any info will help or a good review site on them.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7891
jake papa has those subs. he said they have amazing sq and get really loud. very nice subs.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2697
also, if ordering them and didn't know the discounts, here they are.

http://www.edesignaudio.com/edv2/index.php?cPath=90

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 169
Yes, these subs are amazing! I had two of them running off a 1000 watt amp and it was incredible! I would suggest these subs to anyone. Great SQ

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1567
i have 4 of them with 2 NINe.1s (4 NINe.1s when testing dBs) and they get loud and sound accurate. there more of a sq than SPL sub however, sql if you will. there not power hungry, and can get plenty loud with 500rms. i would give them about 3-3.5cuft per driver tuned to 32-35hz. if you get them you might as well get the NINe.1 with them. you cant really beat the price...should be ~700-750 for the 15s and a NINe.1 shipped.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2698
jake, about what subs would those compare to? j/w cause i might try those out, the 13ov.2's, and want to know if thier worth $135 a piece.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2284
ctmike - id read around alot about ed befor you buy some, i know jake has had good luck with them but iv heard about people having problems with their subs and eD screwing around with them about the warrentee and taking forever to fix a sub and stuff like that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us