Jensen 9511 & IPOD Ques?

Username: Tl0202

Post Number: 5
I hooked up my 9511 to an IPOD everything works good, but.. I downloaded texas hold'em onto my ipod. I want to be able to see the video on the screen, like when i watch my videos from my ipod. But when i go to games i can only here the sound and the screen says: " use ipod to cotrol/select Video & ipod Media... Touch screen to return to the menu". Also when i want to view photos from my ipod it says the same thing. "Use Ipod to Control...etc" How do get this screen off there so i can see my games/photos? Is there an option that i'm not seeing.

Bronze Member
Username: Psychedelic_feta

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 49
Travis, I don't think it's possible to see games on the vm9511ts, but I think you're problem is as simple as not having set your iPod to TV Out in the iPod settings.

iPod Main Menu > Video > Video Settings > TV out > ON

Hope this helps

Username: Tl0202

Post Number: 8
There has gotta be a way. I know the visual are locked behind that screen. Do think there is anyway possible? Do you think Jensen tech could help? I mean I know how you feel about them, but surely there atleast one smart one, that could answer this. I mean that screen does nothing except stand as a large back button. But... anyway thanks for the reply Feta
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us