Sub problem real bad

Silver Member
Username: Icecreamman5687

Post Number: 110
this is odd and idk wat could do it..soo i have a hifoniks 1606d amp and 2 alpine type r's 4ohms.i have it wired down to one ohms for the subs. today i was bumping and all of a sudden my subs were just going crazy kinda like what they would sound like if u touched the posative and negative wired together on the subs.u know that constent lound bass rumble...soo i turned my stereo off and when i turned it back on it would do the same thing no matter what volume it was on...my bass not has a blue light on it and it was flickering..soo i get home and take my subs out of the box to see if anywires came loose and everything looked pretty good.i took some out and reput them in better...turned my stereo on and it still does it check ground its all tight all wired are good going to the amp and from the amp to the subs. Now i was wondering cause last night i took my battery out and put it on a charger. put it in this morning listen to it to skool left skool listenin a lil then left for work and bam it happen do u think the battery could be a problem.could the batt be bad and have soo lil charge that it is doing it.Idk wat it could be...also ive had my system like this for at least a few months and its been fine till now....any help plz....

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 2897
check the heatsink of the amp it must be touching a ground connecton thats the problem with the hifonics
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us