Everyones imput....

Bronze Member
Username: Scottyb

Largo, Fl

Post Number: 24
im looking to do go with a single 12" sub setup in my ride. i want something that bumps but is tight and clean. I like bass but I like my sound to be clean and everything seems to blend as far as lows-highs. I was thinking about doing a mmats dreadnuat. I dont want a competition sub im not looking for extreme spl or anything. something that has power but clean. tell me what you think.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 1861
If ya hurry, you could grab a 12" mag in the "group" buy. I think they're $325 shipped. Great Sq.

Bronze Member

Largo, Fl

Post Number: 25
heres the thing though my buddy can get me wholesell on alot of different subs so im gonna find out what everyone thinks. He says he can get me 12 dreadnaut with an amp for 250 also a pyrametric eq all for 250. I just wanna see what everyone thinks. dont know if he can actually get that for me or not if so im gonna get it.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1343
just 250 on that dreadnaut alone is a good deal! So yeah try to get more info before the end of the week and maybe you can get in on that Mag if it doesn't go as planned.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1864
Can he beat the mag's price here? I have a 15" coming my way and from what I've been told, is an excellent blend of just what your looking for. If you're on a budjet, well, that's different.

Oh, and what kind of subs @ wholesale????

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1081
what amp? what eq? sound like it could be a great deal! whats ur budget? it also sounds like u have ur mind made but if it doesnt fall through that mag would be great!

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1865
^^^Budget I need a dictionary...

Bronze Member

Largo, Fl

Post Number: 27
yeah im on a lil bit of a budget. i already have like 3 subs in my room just not what i want. i got a infinity 1242 that will work until i get some money. i work at C.C. in car audio and im gonna get some components put in and installed with a kicker 4ch. to balance out my sound and an eclipse head unit. then i want to replace my sub. but I never heard of mags. do they have a web page. let me know so i can check out there stuff.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1899
http://www.low-hz.com/commerce/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=28&osCsid=1f 6405880b8df65ea27118a9bd3df1cd

Bronze Member

Largo, Fl

Post Number: 28
dang i just went to that link lowhz.com and that things moves. I like that sub alot. I wish i had the money to get one. also my buddy says that he can get alot of different stuff. im gonna try to get a book of the stuff that is available and keep you guys posted if I see anything. How much would a 12" mag cost me

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 694
325 shipped
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us