Last choices!

Bronze Member
Username: Moondogg1212

Post Number: 87
i know that i have posted similar threads in the past but its getting close to christmas and i can go back to work full time now, and get some cash flowing again. ok i've been thinking for a while and i beleive that im down to my final choices. any opinions would be awesome. here they are. both are 10in subs. should i get 2 SoundSplinter RL-i's or 2 Fi Audio-X's. again any opinions would be great thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2269
personally id rather have the rl-i

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2690
i'd be different and try the x's. haven't read to many reviews on them so it'd be nice if someone try's them and gives us one.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1384
^^thats what i was thinking. i wanna hear a review of an X. my vote is for the X. and also its coming from a great line of subs so its gotta be nice

Silver Member
Username: Pike110

12w6v2s, Indianapolis...

Post Number: 311
Personally, I don't think you can go wrong with either. I have a soundsplinter and I like it a lot. Its an rl-p but givin the choice I would say the Soundplinters..jmo

Bronze Member
Username: Moondogg1212

Post Number: 88
thanks guys still not sure. saving up a little more money and then i will let you know. peace.

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 510
x's are a great all around sub.. there nice drivers...although not as intense as the btl or the q its a nice driver for sql setup imo x>rl-i

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2643
imo i'd go RL-I but either sub should be great.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us