BEST MOVIE??

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Diamonds in the back.

Post Number: 1939
i need to watch a movie tonight....whats the best movie ever...

i wanna watch one where at the end everything comes together, or at the end you think....whoa thats the greatest thing ive ever seen

thanks guys!

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 394
i dunno about best ever but

Inside Man

is a really cool movie, makes u think

Bronze Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

C Bang, Hardcore Iowa USA

Post Number: 61
harold and kumar go to white castle...it all comes together...awesome movie

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Diamonds in the back.

Post Number: 1940
seen inside man...it was good

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10740
Beerfest
Team America
Super Troopers
Napoleon Dynamite

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2675
lucky # sleven and running scared are pretty good. also night watch, liked that alot. clerks 2.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1330
Mafia so far my favorite.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 1832
Ok, I'll take a stab at it. The sixth sence. BIG time suprise movie!!!

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 523
boondock saints (best movie ever)

v for vendetta (<< really really makes you think and comes together very well at the end)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3384
i didnt like v for vendetta but if ur going to the movies or will go c the departed but if not mhh idk lol ive seen to many movies no best one

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 704
lucky number slevin was a great one

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2138
The Boondock Saints FTW!

Also.. American History X .. great movie

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 174
Action/crime/suspense types;
The Usual Suspects (my all time fav movie; best ending ever)
The Boondock Saints
L.A. Confidential
The Big Lebowski
Made
American History X
Fargo

Comedies;
Super Troopers
Club Dread
Strange Brew
Office Space
Team America World Police

Just a few titles that come to mind right away

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

Gville, FL

Post Number: 167
boony saints RULE!!! speaking of, i think i'll head out an' clear a few of the racists out who live in these parts. the world can always us less of them!

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2679
i think i'm the only one that hasn't seen boondock saints. guess i have to go rent that one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2139
actually there are a ton of people who have not seen it.. or heard of it. but it is a must see..

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1842
D@mn. I gotta see Boondock saints. Too many people say it's worth it. Is it on DVD yet??? Oh, and can you belive they are releasing JackaZZ 2 on the 26th???? That SUCKS!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2140
i think it was filmed in 1999.. it has been out for a wihle Paul.. where ya been?!

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

Post Number: 131
can some1 say Teletubbies: The Return of LaLa & Pao! Thats a thriller!

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1234
BOONDOCK SAINTS!!!

Seen it about a month ago for the first time...best movie I've ever seen...but Lucky Number Slevin is up there too.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4500
saw 1 or 2 :-) :-) it all comes together very nicely

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9514
In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti.

:-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 2891
spaces nuts :-)

na well get scarface if u havent seen it,

the girl next door really cool movie get the remastered rocky great movie also.

once upon a time in mexico :-)

ms. and mrs. smith

afew that people have never said.

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
usual suspects is a pretty cool movie as well...type of movie u really have to pay attention to and also running scared is a pretty ironic/cool movie
for comedy u should try out all the american pie/wedding movies they are hillarious as well as
old school
harold and kumar go to white castle
EUROTRIP!

for horror/gruesome u should check out hostel that is the bloodiest movie i have ever seen and the only movie that really made my mouth drop open with the torture techniques ewww!

movies u watch when ur high:
half baked
napoleon dynamite
star wars (some reason makes me laff crazy)

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 689
fear and loathing in las vegas... good movie

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 524
How about the butterfly effect, i'm still thinking about that movie to this day

Gold Member

Post Number: 1236
Arslan.....Hostel? You gotta be kidding me, that was one of the worst pieces of JUNK I have ever seen. All the reviews were talking about how gross and gory and scary it was...yeah, it had a couple of ok moments....the girls eye being cut of comes to mind, that was sick, but the only part that I considered good was where the guy gets his revenge in the end. Maybe its just because I am into horror movies and have seen so many of them and maybe have become insensitive to them, but I thought Hostel was terrible. Not much better than any of the junk Uwe Boll has come out with...House of the Dead and Bloodrayne....two more pieces of junk.

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 292
BoonDock Saints is the best movie and the story behind the movie is pretty interesting too.

even though the movie was great and probably made alot of money, the guy who wrote it (troy duffy...i think) didnt make anything on it. He pissed off everyone in hollywood and all the big wigs wouldn't bring the movie to theaters.

this is mostly why not alot of people have seen it. Blockbuster had a promotion when it came to dvd and vhs and caused a little stir but really didnt get as much attention as it deserved.

I forget the name of the documentary but, it had all this info in it and showed the making of the movie.

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 293
here ya go watch this trailer...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9128066881828444733&q=overnight+duffy&hl =en

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 283
If you're lookin for a movie with a suprise ending two of my personal "best ending" favorites are Ocean's Eleven and Ocean's Twelve.

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

Post Number: 257
top five of course is
scarface
godfather 1,2,&3
pulp fiction
running scared
boondock saints

now for the ones most of you all haven't seen
way of the gun
truth & consequence in new mexico
donnie darko
usual suspects
live and die in l.a.
2 days in the valley
true romance
snatch
poolhall junkies
rounders

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
one more thing, if YOU (anyone reading this) haven't seen ANY one of these movies. You must go out and rent it IMMEDIATELY. All of these movies are dope!

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
allow me to make a correction, I got the movie title mixed up.
"to live and die in l.a." isn't that good, I thought it was "THURSDAY".

That was a really good flik.

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9518
Hostel is F_CKING GARBAGE

Snatch is a F_CKING CLASSIC

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
lol wolfman
thats exactly what i mean its a garbage movie....so much gruesome and sihtty storyline

i gotta see pulp fiction i hrd thats a really good movie and i didnt get my hands on snatch either yet

Silver Member
Username: Seth_walker

U.S.A.

Post Number: 176
I'd have to say Lucky Number Slevin or The Departed. not sure if The Departed is out on video yet but it was sweet. Also if you haven't seen Saw (One of course). All those have killer endings.

Bronze Member
Username: Moondogg1212

Post Number: 83
Boondock Saints
American History X
Scarface
Blow
The Hills Have Eyes
HomeGrown
Lord Of The Rings(any)
Ghost Ship
Beverly Hills Ninja(lol)
Without a Paddle
Madagascar(cartoon but hilarious)
there are more good movies just cant think right now.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 284
Boondock Saints
Green Street Hooligans
American History X
Fight Club
Donnie Darko; Special Edition Directors Cut (Amazing)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
I Heart Huckabees
Blue Streak

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1377
best comedy= anchorman hands down

whoever mentioned donnie darko, that movie was terrible when i watched it on showtime. if memory serves me correctly, that movie has a giant rabbit in it does it not or am i thinking of a different movie.

good movies in general: no order
oceans 11/12
anchorman
old school
how high
two for the money
king kong (new one)
40 year old virgin
office space
saw 1, 2, 3?(havent seen it)
scarface
jackass 1, 2
team america
super troopers
harold and kumar
war of the worlds (i liked it)
so many more but im lazy to walk downstairs and look at them all

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 175
impala you like all three godfather movies...? You're sick in the head bro

Bronze Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 62
American history x
boondock saints
Annapolis
Donnie Brasco
Blow
Heat
Jarhead
Running scared
The Departed
Goodfellas
A Bronx tale
Scarface
The Outsiders

Alot more but they dont come to mind right now.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7853
are we talking about a movie thats out on dvd already????

if so may i recomend "porky's" triology. i saw this a couple months ago and its one of the funniest movies i've seen.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4980
The prestige is a good one when it comes out also

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
I am really disappointed in myself for forgetting to mention FIGHT CLUB. That movie is an anarchistvv classic. I love that part when he says

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your f??king khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
2000crownvicp.i.
impala you like all three godfather movies...? You're sick in the head bro

wow, to say that you must have either not seen them, or didn't understand them. that's real gangster sh?t.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1851
^^^^Agreed. One of the all time best selling trilogies there ever was. D@mn. Now I have Got to see Boondock Saints. It's getting to me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 262
as for pulp fiction, by far one of the best movies ever made. It's full of quote ables, but my favorite.

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that sh__ for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your a__. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherf@#ker before you popped a cap in his a__. But I saw some sh__ this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous a__ in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that sh__ ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1569
The Boondock Saints

If you don't watch this then just go walk into oncoming traffic

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
I couldn't help myself. Had to put these on here too.

"Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf@#ker, motherf@#ker! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm SUPERFLY T.N.T, I'm the GUNS OF THE NAVARONE. In fact, what the f@#k am I doin' in the back? You're the motherf@#ker should be on brain detail. We're f@#kin' switchin' right now. I'm washin' the windows and you're pickin' up this niQQer's skull."

What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niQQers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a d@#n sight. I'ma get medieval on your a__.

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
now thats quality entertainment!!

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 492
I just saw Training day thats tight movie

Silver Member

Post Number: 265
let me do another for "TRUE ROMANCE", quinten tarrentino once again.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti."

"Hi. How are you? My name's Elliot, and I'm with the Cub Scouts of America. We're... we're selling uncut c0caine to get to the jamboree."

"I said do I look like a beautiful blonde with big big t#ts and an a__ that tastes like French vanilla ice cream? no., No. Okay, then why are you telling me all this bullsh#t, huh? You wanna f@#k me?

"Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool. And sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not going to satisfy him with a response. But I always do. I tell him of how I would want to die, but that the anguish and the want of death would fade like the stars at dawn, and that things would be much as they are now. Perhaps. Except maybe I wouldn't have named our son Elvis."

Silver Member

Post Number: 266
one for "USUAL SUSPECTS"

"He lets the last Hungarian go. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone."

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1852
Man, I'm going to explode. This has got to be my next mission, to see Boondock Saints. Wait, I forgot it's on my Xmas list so it will at least be two weeks before I can see it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
here goes a few for "SNATCH"

"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

"Look in the dog. /What do you mean, "Look in the dog"? / I mean open him up. /That's a bit strong! It's not a f@#king tin of baked beans! What do you mean "open him up"?

"So, you are obviously the big d#ck. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey fagg0t balls.Now, d#cks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pu$$y and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pu$$y, and have brought your two small mincey fagg0t balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pu$$y here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a pr!ck, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"... Written down the side of mine...
Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... F@#k off!"

"Who took the jam outta your doughnut? /You took the f@#king jam outta my doughnut, Tommy. You did."

"I didn't see it there. / It's a four ton truck, Tyrone. Its not as though its a bag of f@#king peanuts, is it? / It was at a funny angle.
[All three turn and look back at the truck]
It's behind you Tyrone. Whenever you reverse, things come at you from behind."

"You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
/ Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
/ And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh!t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig". / Wow! That's a great load off me mind. Now, if you wouldn't mind telling me who the f@#k you are, apart from someone who feeds people to pigs of course!

Silver Member

Post Number: 268
I forgot one, "LOCK, STOCK, AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS"

watch it along with "SNATCH", because they both have the british accent thing goin on. It is hillarious and really cool.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 349
paris hilton sex movie

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1571
that p0rn0 sucked

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9528
hey impala, stop with the quotes. you are taking away from the essence of the movie for people who haven't seen them:-)

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 483
i dont think any1 said "grandmas boy" funny as hell if you like beer fest or super troopers or stuff like that ull like it...not many people know about it but its fucccin funny

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1465
The Pianist is a hella good movie

Gold Member

Post Number: 1239
IF you like to get stoned, smoke some weed and watch Pink Floyd:The Wall....I did, and wow. I think the weed was laced with something though, cause the MGM lion at the beginning didn't roar...he said ,"I am the MGM lion, I was bought from the London Zoo in 1929.".
After that, the rest of the movie got real weird...both seeming longer then I remember it, but at the same time being over very quickly, and there were parts I saw in it then, that I never have seen when I saw it straight.

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
shake and bake!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us