8 volt preout... What does this do?

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 377
i know the preout gives better sq so on and so on i just recieved eclipse 8454 and it has 8v preout what exactly doesthat do?? would it make my sub sound nicer like hit harder sq better and my speakers sound clearer?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Friday, Str8t to the Gentlemans club

Post Number: 2788
that will make the singla the most cleanest posible it will make your amp work less hard and givya louder results plus will resist to noise. check the gains on your amp some cheap amps will blow the rca controler if u exceside the rms of the rca's.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 673
thats the only reason I would ever switch from alpine to eclipse

Gold Member

Post Number: 2789
alpine is the same as eclipse. have same internal components remote, same heatsink even the chips are the same. they only change a few caps take out the internal amp put a bigger singal amplifier for the 8 volts output.

never compare alpine and eclipse they all are the same on some models sometimes eclipse have exclusive products and alpine too, like alpine got the biolite display and glidetouch and eclipse got the area shot and memory stick.

MR.Rob :-)

Silver Member

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 379
ok... so my subwoofer will sound alot better from 2v to 8v would i be able to tell

Silver Member

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 380
dude i didnt even notice you lol...y u change ur name and dam u had me rollin on that ugly fu.k with the xxx

Gold Member

Post Number: 2791
that depens on how your amp will accept the singnal tweak with your amp gains and ull see the diference :-) check your box if is too weak has hole or someting can cause problems remember to clean your box before puttin your sub wood particles get on the box and the air can get into the sub motor
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us