Flat Battery!

Username: Leon1979

Manchester

Post Number: 1
Hello,

I've got what I believe to be a Clifford Concept 600 fitted to my old car and its getting on my nerves!

A couple of years ago I left the car parked for 2 months and obviously the battery went flat. When I came to start it of course the alarm started sounding until it eventually died. Not being sure about how the Clifford would react to simply having a recharged battery connecting, I got a local garage who fitted Clifford alarms to come, pick the car up, reset the valet code and pretty much sort things out.

Anyway that was a while ago and although the battery isn't dead at the moment, I only ever use the car on a weekend these days so it plays on my mind. As a result I've been toying with the idea of replacing the battery but again, I haven't a clue how the Clifford will react to me disconnecting the battery and then reconnecting a fully charged one. So could anyone give me some advice please?

Also, despite the garage resetting the valet code as I've never had a reason to use it I can't remember what it was, nor have it written down anywhere! Now I know a Clifford dealer could reprogramme that for me, but is that going to be needed just to disconnect and reconnect the battery?

Any help would be great!

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 928
i dont know so just use jumper cables to keep power going to the car from a different source while doing the exchange lol a dumb way to go about it but suffient none the less
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us