Post Number: 9349
how much???

is you aren't selling them for a discount, i doubt anyone will buy. lol

we love car audio.

also....wrong forum:-)

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5763
I can trade some car audio products for the system PS3 or Wii.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9362
now your talkin. lol

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4427
700 bucks?

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 992
2 15" SSIs and some cash?

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 666
a kx200.2 and 50 bucks

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Friday, Str8t to the Gentlemans club

Post Number: 2773
ill giv ya two sony amps p5 great amps man they have the bass boost at 30hz <<<< crazy uh??? hahah are very good plus can go with your collection of this brand :-)

lilrob :-)

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 519
You can buy a Wii anywhere now. People have to be dumb to buy them only for more. Also Ps3's stil have so many problems just wait till the march batch when they upgrade the motherboard and cooling fans.

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 877
exactly what matt just said wiis are a dime a dozen around here, ps3 are problematic.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 520
Thanks finally someone that agrees

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 521
Ps3 is kinda junk right now anyways Xbox 360 just put out a up-conversion upgrade and has so many less flaws why now just get one of those

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 1000
Anyone wanna buy a 360??

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 381
how much for the 360

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 2796
at least one of you have the ps3???

theres alot of rumors but its not true. microsoft has alot of ps3 vs xbox sites were they lie about the ps3.

yup u will get the add on for 199 plus 399 of the xbox 599 same as the ps3,

ps3 for same price ull get a built in wireless, sd memory stick reader. hdmi output free online gaming and alot of extras.

sony is loosing 250 for each ps3 so ur lettin this deal pass???

microsoft will nto win this and is proven.

the ps3 was made by ibm, sony and toshiba. with the colaboration of nvidia who made the rsx and its the same output as two nvidias ultras 6600 gt plus will give ya more fps and more performance.

and if sony lose the one that are gonna lose is ibm, toshiba and nvidia.

u think those big manufacturers are gonn a let one corporation (microsoft) win???

oh by the way expect to be blu ray the regular disc since 70% of the movie industry its owned by sony and partners and sony made a dell with the largest computers manufacturers ( dell and apple) to take out the hd-dvd plus alot of more that u should not know :-)

Gold Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 1004
^PS3 FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!1

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2028
pffft Xbox FTMFW i dont care how good the PS3 is supposedly, they dont have halo

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 522
First off I have seen the upgrade for the 360 for $99.99. Secondly even if you are getting "a deal" from Sony (ranked the worse company of the year, by cnet and ecoustics), your still getting a defective system. They have had tens of thousands of claims of over heating and the motherboard malfunctioning. Also saying the name Toshiba means nothing to most people. Toshiba, as far as i know doesnt build anything themselves. Almost all of there tvs are produced by hitachi. Toshiba is just a company that buys others parts and puts there name on it.

I find it kind of amusing how you say Microsoft will not win agianst sony, toshiba, and ibm. Let me remind you that Microsoft is one of top companies in the world. There technology surpasses that of sony and ibm. Overall sony stock is junk and Microsoft is great so lets see here. Microsoft up, Sony down. I think Microsoft is doing fine in this battle.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5774
Just imagine if Sony/Microsoft didn't have competition? How much do you think they'll charge for the system? $1000? $2000?
Take a look at Microsoft's MS Office software. When Wordperfect/Borland/Lotus and few others had office suites, Microsoft used to charge $99 - $200. Now it's $600 - $900. On top of this, they are implementing secret codes to kill any copied software without warning consumers. Doesn't it sound like Sony?
Personally, I wouldn't support any of them

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4431
the blueray in the ps3 is a cheap one, and its supposed to last around 3 years. so when that goes bad, insteadof having to just buy a new HD-DVD player like the xbox, you have to buy the WHOLE ps3

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4432
thats where sony went wrong weith not having an add-on blue-ray, because their blue-ray isnt a high tch one, and sony has already stated that they are not sure how they are gonna fix the problem with the blue-ray in the ps3, since thats what is cauing them most all the problems

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7703
thanks for the insight guys. now i am gonna wait til march to get my ps3. thanks matt. you know your sh!t.

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 290
damn right, they dont have halo 3 and thats why PS3 sucks!!!

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4434
your welcome chad :-) lol

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1152
i dont care what anybody say or thinks, the only reason xbox is what it is right now is because of halo. and also i think that if i was gonna buy a hd dvd player and i had xbox 360 i wouldent buy there add on because its also a cheap one like the ps3. and we shall see how long the blue ray lasts.none of us can say that it will last 3 years because none of us have had one for 3 years.

i plan on buying a 360 when halo 3 comes out and i plan on buying a ps3 when ever they are easy come across. prolly around the summer or when ever i have the money. but when halo 3 comes out i will find the money to buy a 360.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4441
only halo 1 made the xbox, most people were very dissapointed with halo 2

and the rumor is that it will last 3 years. remember how many peoples ps1's still work today, but then the ps2 only lasted 3 years? sony admitted to putting that time chip in the ps2's so they broke after 3 years, so they will have to buy a new one.

halo 3 will be sick tho, because bungie has been taking everyone's opinions on what they did wrong with halo 2 :-) anyone see the trailer on monday night football?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9396
*waits in the shadows to obtain the ultimate wisdom with his HDtv by his side hoping for the next strong contender*

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 435
"sony admitted to putting that time chip in the ps2's so they broke after 3 years, so they will have to buy a new one."

time chip? rofl

You are a pathetic dyed in the wool xbox fanboy. Show me the place where someone discusses this so called time chip. According to you sony themselves said this so how about you link me to this article? I call total BS on this one.

Halo is a mediocre shooter. It was the only thing that made people want to buy an xbox. What other unique game did xbox have that no other system didn't? Forza? Doom 3? Big whoopt.

I do like xbox though for the fact it gives sony competition.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4458
i'll find the link man.

and ps2 didnt have any other games that were amazing.. besides unreal tourny

halo was one of the best selling shooters ever, and was the most played game online ever... rainbow six was also an amazing online playing. the xbox isnt just for the games for campain mode, its all about the online play that makes the game nowadays :-)

its all about gears of war now. thats all :-)

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 523
If no one has seen this yet its kind of funny. This was one of the test designs for ps3 during early development. http://ps2.ign.com/articles/425/425138p5.html

By the way thanks Chad. I am a lead sales rep at Sears Electronics. I'm not saying I know everything, I am far from that but being on the retailers side you learn things most consumers don't. I have personally talked with our Sony rep and even he is very displeased with sony's attempt to have the best gaming system in the world. He said "Sony made such a big deal about there 1080p technology and interactive game play, its quite dissapointing to watch them crash and burn" He wasn't talking about the company in a whole but he pointed out to me that if you look at customer reviews, Xbox 360 has very little complaints while Ps3 has endless amounts daily. I don't think its a war between systems at all. Ps3 has a great idea, they just haven't perfected it.

Also both technologies are newborns. There are so many possible advancements available with both HD and Blu-ray. First off most newly designed HD games are consisting of 15-50gb (max. for Blue-ray at the moment). Sony and Samsung have been in a joint effort to utilize the new blue laser technology. I know this means nothing to most of you but Blue ray now has quad layer discs. That means they can fit 200gb a disc. In translation, you can take every cartridge game ever made for all the systems and pack them all on one disc. Also resolution right now is sitting at 1920x1080 at max but they already have computer monitors that handle nearly double that resolution. So for the people who consider this a war, It has only begun.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2052
Playstations ghey period, they dont have any games worth playing that xbox doesnt have, BUT XBOX has Halo and Gears of War so Xbox FTMFW
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us