OT ipod+pioneer HU

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3619
is there a way to put an ipod with a pioneer deh p5800mp without getting the IP-Bus adapter. That's a really annoying thing and i don't want to end up paying like 60$ just for an Aux adapter.

Remember i'm not from US territory, everything is hell expensive.

The Fm modulator is another option, but the sh1t has very bad reception here and the songs sound real bad.

Can i do it this way, by using a Y from the ipod to the RCA output, although the aux function will not appear

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

DD Audio ORION, Warren Count... USA

Post Number: 303
you can get an ip bus adapter from ebay that just splits into rca jacks and run a wire from your headphone adapter to rca jacks. I had my mp3 player wired like that for a long time

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3620
goin, did you read the first sentence of my post? hehe lol!

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 757
juiilob havent spokr to u in a while

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2110
Only other option is to burn the mp3's on a disk. Aux pod II is awesome.. Polo. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
no man i got the ip bus cable for like 5 bucks off of ebay its not the ipod adapter http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-IP-Bus-Aux-Auxiliary-Input-to-Rca-ipod-Adapter_W0QQi temZ120058850401QQihZ002QQcategoryZ60208QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem like this one and get another cable that runs from headphone to rca male connectors...less than 20 bucks total if you go through ebay

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-6-Foot-3-5mm-Headphone-To-RCA-Cable-Low-Shipping_W0QQite mZ110063730125QQihZ001QQcategoryZ40138QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us