I have bad luck...

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 976
ive missed school for like 5 days now. turns out i have tonsilitis, and mono. and to make things even worse my wisdom teeth might be comin in and its fu_kin hurtin. this sh!t is so ghey, i hate it, now ill b outta work for a few weeks and that moves my system plans back. this is really suckin guys...

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 324
one of my wisdome teeth has been trying to rip through my gum for about a month and a half now...

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 977
dang man....does it suck as bad as everyone says it will?

i havent been able to eat since friday, ive jus been sittin here with an IV in my arm.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9340
tonsillitis will eat your soul...

a tonsillectomy will make you think it took your soul. lol

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 162
don't believe the dentist hype about your wisdom teeth...they told me i needed mine out years ago...got a second opinion..."they're fine"

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1566
when you get your tonsils taken out make sure you drink some orangee juice the day after your surgery. It's a fun suprise at how good it tastes

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 152
i cant let you do that. DO NOT drink the OJ.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3351
lol wahl

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9373
Wahl is lookin to kill somebody. lmao

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 398
na he likes everyone oj is good VITAMIN C!!

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 857
how does that work? the oj/

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9375
there is citric acid in OJ, it will burn the HELL out of some scar tissue healing throat. lol

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1708
I'm with ya Jordan, things kinda suck for me lately too. Last week I started losing my voice for no apparent reason, then Thursday of last week my throat began to hurt. On Saturday night my throat was so bad it was literately tightening up and I could feel my air passage was being slightly blocked because of it. I couldn't swallow and could hardly stand to eat because of the pain. It started to die down and feel a little better until last night I tried to go to sleep and it came bake and just killed. I took twice the recommended dose of Nyquil and still got no sleep hardly. Then to top it off I woke up this morning with pink eye in BOTH of my eyes. All crusted shut and tears running down my face..... Plus no work in the last week and a half because my job (sheetrocking) dies down this time of year. Well....

\pissing and moaning... lol

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2035
gross lol

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2612
i thought i was the only one having bad luck. about a week ago or so i was laying on the floor looking for something under my bed when all of a sudden my treadmill fell on my head! shi_t you not the damn pin that holds it up slipped out somehow (sucked in the first place) and the corner of one end cracked me in the cheek when i was on the floor. it cracked one of my top teeth on that side and since my head was damn near on the floor when it slammed i lost a top tooth on that side to. now i have like a tiny bit of tooth where those two where, almost not even there and my gums have been a little swollen since. i'm just glad there was some retention on the treadmill or else it would have been alot worse. still, there was blood everywhere and my daughter went nuts when she walked in.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2041
WHOA

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 2808
dude im gonna drop out of school i gto some hook ups in some high school that will give me a true diploma certified one for 300 :-)

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2613
and how exactly is that 'diploma' true? i'd like to see that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2809
cuz my friend got it and juzz got a job at a high school as a computer technician. he repairs the broke computers from that school he gets 25.66 an ahour or sometin like that

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2614
i mean it wont be any good if anybody really questions it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2810
its a real diploma not fake they will even give ya recomendations from the school all the paperwork not only the diploma

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2616
but if anyone would really check on it it wont be in the states' education system. paperwork might look good but if they go farther than that you're screwed. just letting you know before you spend the money.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2813
well i know him but i know like 10 mor epeople had buyed them and they really got some cool jobs. like manager in stores and sh1t like that oh and manager in a dealer

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1713
Oh and more good news for me!!!! The hospital called this morning and my throat culture came back positive for strep throat..... OMFG..... I can't win lately....

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 166
i just have a basic cold but wanna hear something funny AND disgusting?

woke up this morning and immediately took my two pit bullies outside (they'll p!ss inside if i don't take em out right away)...i started to cough and i hacked up the biggest Darkest green colored nasty flem ever onto some icey snow. and Bogart (one of my dogs) fvckin gobbled it up and then looks at me all wide eyed and just sits obediently like it was a treat and he wanted more...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us