Fix Your Jensen vm9311ts!!!

Username: Rjb696

Post Number: 1
this is for the people with problems getting their video from their ipod to play on their screen.

you have to hook up the yellow rca jack (which is supplied with the unit). the video output from the media module to the input on the back of the unit. (make sure it is the one labeled "video input from media module" and not the AUX in)

also i had the same problem some others were having, i could only get audio from the radio and not from ipod or cd/dvd player. I forgot to hook up the blue striped wire. there is two blue wires on the back of the unit but only one blue wire on the wiring harness. you have to hook up both of the blue wires from the unit to the one wire on the wiring harness.

hopefully that helps someone!

Username: Tl0202

Post Number: 7
Another little tip with ipod.. I your ipod is not being reconized by your Headunit hit the reset on the media module box (the brain)..
The ipod will say "firewire cannot transfer snogs please attach cable supplied" or somthing like that. Plug in the ipod turn on car, plug in ipod hit reset. everything should work..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us