Mmats P.3 ?????

Bronze Member
Username: Scottyb

Largo, Fl

Post Number: 15
Hey I'm really thinking about going with 2 mmat P.3 12's in my honda. does anyone have these subs and tell me what they think. I heard alot of great things about mmats. what do you guys think.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Friday, Str8t to the Gentlemans club

Post Number: 2750
they sound nice man loud but not that clear if your going with mmats get the higher end one my friend has the p.3 well almost all the peopl i know have mmats since there are like 5 dealers of mamats around my area, get the dreadnuts at least yull be better

Bronze Member

Largo, Fl

Post Number: 16
but Im driving a lil 91 honda accord. is that gonna be to much for my car. 2 dreadnuat 12's

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 400
Bump that little car! If your gonna bump, bump good?

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 401
What size amp do you have?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 10045
mmats makes ome real nice subs - i worked with the p2.5 model b4 & i like it alot .......

Bronze Member

Largo, Fl

Post Number: 17
im gonna be gettign everything fresh. start all over. wiring, amp, subs, cap, box, all that good stuff. I think two P3's will be nice. thats 1400 wrms. in my lil car. that pretty nice. I ll have to replace all my interior speakers. I can get kicker component for $60 installed. and the amps really cheap too. My buddy said something about a shreader amp or something but swears that it will push anything that im gonna put in. but thats about it. my car will sound tight when im done.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us