Is it just me?

Bronze Member
Username: Themann

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 50
My friend has two 15" cvrs in a sealed box powered by a Hifonics Brutus 1000 rms amp. He told me he's gonna try to sell the package for $700, orginally he said a grand. Is it just me or is that a little much? I know it pounds a lot more than my three cvr 12s and I know the amp is really good, but still, I mean come on.

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 678
Rip off to the extreme, and the amp is ok, nothing great

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC US of A

Post Number: 374
That's what's up, another NC member! Yea, I think that is a lil bit much. I know where I can get those CVR 15's for $115 a piece and a Hifonics Brutus 1206 for $150 all new. Do the math:

115x2= 230...soo
$230
+ $150
$380!!
That's almost half of what he wants. Tell him I'll give him $120 for that amp! It's 1 ohm stable right?}

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 388
IMO Thats more than msrp!IMO 450 FOR USED AND THATS MAX I Would pay!!

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1836
you can get those subs brand new for about 250 shipped on ebay, and you can find that amp for like 250 shipped also.

Silver Member

Post Number: 380
You can get all that stuff cheaper than that. That's only if you know how to look!

Bronze Member

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 51
Ok good, I wanted to make sure I still knew what I was talking about. I've told every person that this guy has told he'd sell it for $700 that it was a rip and I'd find them some for a lot cheaper

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1374
he's your friend and your hating on him behind his back cause he's trying to sell his stuff?????

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7553
what a good buddy:-)

Bronze Member

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 52
Wait a minute, lol, I'm trying to help out my other friends that he is trying to sell them to also. I haven't even tried to tell this guy that it is a little pricey b/c he's just one that would shoot it down in a heartbeat. He'll sell them to somebody I'm positive but I'm not gonna let him rip off my other friends. you get it? lol

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1219
He probaly bought them at a stereo shop or something right? If so, no wonder he wants so much. Yeah Rip off.

Silver Member

Post Number: 384
Hey M. Mann, where's Mt. Holly? Have you heard of Henderson. And I'm serious about that amp, tell Him I'll give him $120 for it now!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1223
Trell, I'm sure his friend won't sell it for that low because he probaly think its worth more, maybe street wise. Use that 120 and either fix your memphis amp or save up. Don't rush it my friend =).

Bronze Member

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 53
Mt. Holly is about 10 minutes from Charlotte and I'll ask him but I'm pretty sure he won't plus I kinda wanted to talk him down but I don't have the money, lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1228
don't buy his stuff. your just helping him get better stuff lmao.

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 1514
tell him to lower his price to like 500 and someone will buy it locally...my friend sold 2 12" typre r's and an 2 channel hifonics amp with all the wiring and box and everything for 450
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us