Need imput

Username: Scottyb

Largo, Fl

Post Number: 1
heres what i got going on right now i have some infinity reference 12's. I have a 91 honda accord. the infinities are only 300rms. im not really happy with them although they sound great. I need more out of my subs. i get like 75% off of kicker. I though about about 2 L5 10's or the new comp vx 12's. my buddy can get me earthquake or juggernauts for cheap to. but i dont want anything competition. help me out give me some suggestions. remember the car i got to .

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 957
CVX 12s over the L5s

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1689
I would get a single juggernaut that would be tight. But that might just be me, I am a fan of the single sub setup.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 662
depending on power, space, and budget

from kicker
2 cvr 12s powered and enclosed properly ... will be plleeeenty loud enough

1 cvx 12 or 15 powered by a zx750 .. enclosed properly would knock

stay away from L5s
L7s need to much box and power which is something i dont think u have ...without electrical upgrades

Username: Scottyb

Largo, Fl

Post Number: 3
thanks. I thought about the doing a single 15. I listent to a wide verity of music. is the 15 gonna be to much. mostly rap. stuff with bass. but i do like some rock here and there. i heard the 15's arent to good with being tight, they are made more for hit lower frequency.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Stonerville, Ohio

Post Number: 2556
if you can get mmats cheap i'd get either dual 12 dreadnauts, or a single 15 juggernaut, the dreads will have better sq and since theres 2 it will be close spl wise to the jugg, have a 1200wrms amp and have a nice day.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Diamonds in the back.

Post Number: 1898
man buy all the kicker stuff you can

buy the componentes too

you work at circuit city???

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1182
I agree with Neo, if you can get good prices on MMATS products then go for their dreadnauts. Its suppose to be their sql driver. The Juggernaut is their straight out spl. I'd go MMATS over Kicker.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us