Sealed to ported

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

Post Number: 122
i have two really old (atleast they look old) 12" kicker comps in a sealed box. the box outside demensions are 30 X 15.5 X 15.5. i dont really care about the subs or the box that much, since they are just in there till i can get a Q. is there any way i could port the box or basically can i make these subs louder?

Upload
(i have no idea why i had my foot on its side, just thought i should clear that up)

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7505
so you have 1.6/sub. I dont think that is enought space to port them. I believe those called for 2.25 ported. How much power do you have to them? are they dual VC or single?

Bronze Member
Username: Nor_cal_lo_life

Post Number: 25
Pump more power into them, they are rated at 150rms, but i was puting 300rms into one and it kept going.......if you dont care about them

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

Post Number: 123
lol the amp i have is giving them 600rms each... haha no i dont really care therefore i guess ill just leave them. i just got a second batt, a cap, and a relay. my man at the local shop told me to connect one of the terminals on the relay to the ignition wire in fron under the steering column. what guage wire do i have to use for that connection?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us