Archive through October 04, 2006

Bronze Member
Username: 02taco

Sville, Ga USA

Post Number: 11
how do i bypass the parking brake feature on the alpine multimedia station??

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 248
buy a Tr 7 here is a link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=67771%26item%3D5781844673 %26

Bronze Member
Username: Smhuosrktays

Rochester, New York USA

Post Number: 50
Don't buy that thing. If it has a wire for the parking brake(I dont know about that unit) just ground it to your car, it works on my Sony unit, hope that helps.

LincolnMatt
Unregistered guest
What do you mean ground the wire to the car...like actually splice the wire and connect it to any metal?

Bronze Member
Username: Smhuosrktays

Rochester, New York USA

Post Number: 52
Like, take the wire that your supposed to splice into the parking break wire, and instead of splicing it and connecting it to the parking break wire, take it and ground it(like you would the groud wire for an amp)

Anonymous

I have a Phoenix Digital head unit,and have been going insane trying to find a manual on it. All i had to do was ground the brake wire. thank you

Anonymous

First of all, just because grounding the brake leads worked for your Sony doesn't mean it will work for the Alpine. Alpine's new models REQUIRE the brake leads to be 'pulsed' three times before the head unit will play DVD's, eliminating the option to just ground the wires. Therefore buying the $25 bypass unit from Ebay that pulses for you seems to be the best way.

dark_engulf
Unregistered guest
yeah, not all indash screens work the same.
although you just hook up a momentary switch to that wire and ground the other end then just press it three times.
provided all it needs is 3 ground pulses.

Username: Gegant

Post Number: 1
i need help ground my wire to parking brake on ford 2000 expedition if anyone can help please do.

Username: Climbamtn

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 7
i talked to a few installers and they led me to believe most cars grounding the parking brake is all that is necessary. well when your parkning brake is on that just grounds out the 3v on the brake wire. so grounding the brake wire to the stereo just tells the stereo the parking brake is on all the time. it worked on my kenwood, the oem nav for the nissan and my gm hummer. most nav systems wont let you change route while driving.(or play movies)

dont look for the parking brake wire for the car look for the brake wire of the stereo. so telling us the car you have does nothing, more important is what stereo do you have.

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 309
Hey greg how'd you get your navigation system to change route while driving(again please)?

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 10
i cut the wire on the radio that went to the parking break and grounded it. the wireing diagram for the radio told me which wire it was. not all nav systems use the parking break as the safety but it is the most common.

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 315
That parking break feature , Does that mean the parking brake must be on in order to change routes while driving ? 'Cause my navigation system will only allow me to make changes while stoped ( parking brake applied not necessary). After stopping I can cruise at like 2-3 MPH until it finally will not allow me to make any changes.What I'm saying is, Is there any other types of feautures, Navigation systems use ? I'm trying to bypass this because although its a good idea for safety, it can also be helpful while drving sometimes.

Bronze Member

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 11
yes there are other types of safety features. if you can cruze at 2-3 mph and still use your navigation system you don't have a barking break based safety system. the other prevalent system i know about is connected to the drive line and should not be removed. what you are looking for is made by pacific accessory corp. and will have a toggle switch. when turned on you can manipulate your navigation system while moveing. but you want to turn it back off when not entering data because the navigation uses the data from the drive line.
http://www.pac-audio.com/
look up your car audio system and be sure there is an on off toggle.

Username: Leonh2

Nevada U.S.

Post Number: 2
I have a Kenwood KVT717 DVD and I am trying to bypass the brake also. Now, you all are saying ground the parking brake wire itself to the car? Or take the parking brake wire from the reciever and ground it to the car?

Bronze Member

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 12
ground the stereo wire that says parking break. do not connect that wire to the parking break. if it is already connected cut it an then ground the side that goes to the stereo. the idea here is to fool the stereo into thinking the break is always on, you dont really want to change the actual break wirring. if you want pictures let me know as i am sure my kenwood is pretty similar to yours.

Bronze Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 29
First of all, Alpine uses a two trigger system, you have to either use the PAC box or put switches in for these units.

Bronze Member

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 13
ty,
thanks for the clarification. i have a kenwood and i believe so does leon. i wouldnt pretend to know anything about alpine.

Anonymous

i have a cdx v7800 sony model and have been going insane trying to find a manual as the display unit was showing " no signal". All i had to do was ground the brake wire. thank you 2 all who have contributed ther experience in tis forum.

Username: Roniag75

LEON,

IM THINKING OF BUYING THE SAME KENWOOD AS YOURS. ANY ADVICE, HAPPY WITH IT? DOES CUTTING THE E BRAKE WIRE AND GROUNDING IT WORK?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK USA

Post Number: 3
Greg,

I'm in the process of buying a Kenwood multimedia for my car. Any suggestions on which would be the best three? Appreciate your time.

Roni

Bronze Member

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 14
Roni,
i have the 915 kenwood and am quite happy, makes the h2 and touareg factory nav units really look bad. when the kenwood was in the touareg i used more of the features, now that it is in a sports car i dont use all the inputs.
do you really need to have satelite radio, a dvd player, second dvd player for the navigation disc, ipod input, an auxillary video/audio inupt, and a second audio input. plus the regular am/fm radio. then thow in th multi zone features. it is over kill for my sports car but in the suv most of that got used. for the right car it is an awsome stereo, had it hooked to the factory amp in the touareg and it was fine, the factory porsche amp didnt do justice so i needed to upgrade but really this stereo needs to be in a minivan or people moover to use all the features. dvd's look great, so much audio adjustability i might buy a second i like it so much. worst part is how bad it makes the factory units look in my other cars. come to seattle and i will take you for a spin.

MikeStrong
Unregistered guest
Hey Greg, I just got the Kenwood KVT-717 indash unit. I was wondering do I have to ground the parking break wire, or could I just leave it unconnected, some dude told me that it would work just leaving it unconnected but im not sure about that. THanks MAn

Bronze Member

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 15
mike,
the reason you want to ground the brake wire is to trick the head unit into believing the parking break is on. if the head unit believes the parking break on you will be able to program new addresses while driving just like when you are in park. i tried just cutting the wire and that was not enough. good luck with it.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK USA

Post Number: 4
Greg,

Thanks for the info. Do you know any good deals on a 915?

Unregistered guest
Factory nav. in a H-2 2006 how can you program the nav while driving ?

esimp
Unregistered guest
hey i just bought the kenwood kvt-815dvd im assuming it is similar to the 915 in regards to the parking brake feature let me know if its different

Question
Unregistered guest
my dvd wont even let my cd slide in like its suppose to, i didnt connect the e-brake wire because i didnt know where it goes. would that couse my dvd player not to take in cd's?

Silver Member

Post Number: 686
no, has no affect onb dvd p[layer.

Username: Elevatorman

Just installed a Kenwood KVT-717DVD unit in a 2002 Cavilier. When I power unit screen says, Disconnected cable found, please confirm a connection line.
I've checked over all wiring. Looks just like install manual. HELP

Username: Marts895

i recently bought a pioneer avic-n3... would the grounding of the parking brake work too?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2586
some units use a mercury feature so that when moving the mercury sets off something to tell it its not stopped. and then when your stopped the mercury settles and it will let you play dvds

Username: Marts895

Post Number: 5
what about another posting which says about soldering together the solders on the chip at the bottom of the unit of the avic? are you sure that the avic-n3 has mercury inside?

Username: Gaplee9111

I also want to bypass parking brake wire to be able to change my nav routing while we are moving.
Currently I have to stop and put a parking brake on in order to change. I have Eclipse AVN 7000 system. How do I bypass on Eclipse unit?
Thanks

Username: Gaplee9111

What does speed pulse wire do on NAV units(have
Eclipse AVN 7000).

Username: Amd3400

hey people, i have a AVIC-N2 Pioneer, i hooked it up properly, and when i by slice the parking break wire, and attach it to the "Parking Break" Wire of the unit, it work up to 10 miles, and after that it won't let me see the video while driving. I read the old posting stating that i need to ground it instead, i tried that too, but it does not work. Also for the NAV, i can't even program any destination address. Any ideas on how i can fix this issue?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1964
you need switches or you need to solder a piece inside the unit....

I have a switch for it, but everytime i turn on the switch the break light turn on, but when i drove pass 30 miles, i can't watch DVD anymore. Also for the memory of the Nav, it does not hold memory at all.

Username: Sthomas61088

Gettysburg, PA USA

I have a Jensen VM9411 In-Dash DVD Receiver with 7" Motorized Screen in my 95 Subaru Legacy. How do you connect the parking brake wire from the head unit to the parking brake? I tried connecting it to the parking brake switch and the wire but nothing happens. The wiring diagram says something about connecting it to the switch and that switch is connected to ACC? or something. Please help me, I really want to watch video and play Gran Turismo 4 in my car.

Username: Leem

Phoenix, AZ USA

Scott, in order for you to Play DVD or change your navigation on the Avic N2. You'll need to solder the chip on the bottom of the unit which is covered by the tape. You'll also need to ground the parking brake wire from you deck for it to work. If your solder falls out and short your deck, Pioneer will void you warranty. There is no easy way to get around the N2. Good Luck. So far so good on my.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2014
shon, you need to just ground that wire

Username: Cobra_dmx79

I have a Jensen VM9511TS In-Dash DVD Receiver in my F-150 2005. would like to get video when car is in drive. How can't Do?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2018
ground parking brake wire

Username: Cobra_dmx79

I put the wire in ground but the screen show only blue and say put the park break or something

Username: Doneal1985

Raleigh, NC US

Post Number: 6
i had the same question as I am about to purchase the vm9511ts. I know the 9510 could just ground the wire but I read the the manual for the 9511 and it says you have to follow the sequence of
a. Release parking brake for 2 seconds.
b. Reapply the parking brake for 2 seconds.

so will just grounding the wire work?

Username: Sthomas61088

Gettysburg, PA USA

My 9511 is the same as Dereck Neal's. I have to release it for 2 seconds and then reapply it. Will grounding the wire work? Where exactly do I ground it? Do I ground it to metal that is connected to the head unit or just any bolt attached to the frame?

Phoenix, AZ USA

ty, you can't just ground the ground wire on the AVIC-N2. The N1 you can, but not the N2. I have had both the N1, which I grounded the wire, and the N2, which is the one I currently have in my 05 Duramax diesel, you have to solder the two contacts on the bottome of the stereo in order to have the video play or navigate you direction while you are moving.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2039
I never posted that for a n2, it was for the jensen unit addressed to Shon...

Username: Ancona46

hey juan did u ever get it working? i have the same model and i was wondering exactly what sequence u have to follow with the switch?

Username: Liln04

I hadve a jensen 9411 and I hooked the parking brake to the ground and it worked until I turn the unit off then it would go back to the blue screen how do I bypass the parking brake

Username: Gusd5

Linn, Tx Usa

I HAVE A JENSEN VM9511TS AND I CANT PLAY MY DVD WHILE DRIVING BECAUSE THE PARKING BRAKE HAS TO BE ON WHAT SHOULD I DO TO BYPASS IT HELP!!!!!! PLEASE STEP BY STEP

Username: Casanovab

I have been having the same problem. I have the VM9411 and twisted it on the black ground cable it stayed on then when I cut it back on it went to the blu screen. PLease help!

I have the vm9411 and I figured out how to bypass it its quite simple

PLEASE TELL US NATHAN!

Linn, Tx Usa

nathan
can you tell me how to do it my vm9511ts. please i would preciate it. thank you.

All I did was hook up the pink wire to a toggle switch and the ground to the other side. When the tv is on turn the toggle switch off for one to two seconds then turn it back on. It has to have a pulse to bypass it. Other than that I don't know what other way to do it. Now this will work for the vm9411 all of them let me know if that helps

Linn, Tx Usa

Nathan,
thank you, for the tips. i tried it and it WORKED!! i put a toggle switch and hit it twice and the blue screen changed to the movie.
Thank you now i can enjoy seeing my dvd. My indash is a VM9511TS.

Do you have to have to hit it everytime you drive or want to watch a movie?

Only everytime you turn your vehicle off

Username: Toofpaste39

Las Vegas, NV U.S.

Hi,

I went out and purchase a switch. The switch I bought had three prongs - Ground, ACC & Power. I took a wire and attached it to the ground and the pink wire to power, flipped it on and off but nothing happened. Can someone out there enlighten me on how to do this? FYI - I am a no0bie to car audio & video. Please help?

Linn, Tx Usa

joseph buy toggle swith with two prongs. get your groung hook it the swith connect the Pink wire to the switch and run it to your system. hit it twice on then off and on. ans it should allow you to watch your video. it works on mine Vm9511ts

Las Vegas, NV U.S.

^ Great! I'll give that a try. I'll report back if I am unsuccessful.

Las Vegas, NV U.S.

Well I did it. Weird thing is I have to turn it on & off a bunch of times. But it's working.

Username: Rjcool55

I have a JENSEN VM9311 and i want to bypass the parking brake safety, I have read about just grounding the wire but i do not think that will work with this model because in the manual it says I need a sequence, Engage the barking brake, release the parking brake for 1 second then reapply the parking brake. I need a way to bypass this please...........

hey Lee, i tried that, but some odd reason, after about an hour into playing, it detect the card motion and shut off my unit, and reboot itself, and now i can't watch DVD until i am in park. I went to stereo shop and research, and they are telling me to tap into the reverse camera line. wondering if you have snap show pictures when you hook up your N2?

Can some one post pictures of the AVIC-N2 unit solder, because for some odd reasons, when i solder it, and it play for about 1 hour and then reset the unit and telling me that the parking break is off, and once i stop the car, pullthe hand break, i can watch the DVD again. So kindly, can some one either post pictures or send me pictures of their solders. Thanks in advance.

Phoenix, AZ USA

Scott,
You also have to ground the parking brake wire after you have solder the two points. Good luck.

Username: Rjcool55

Ok another problem I have not done anything like grounding the wire yet but for some reason now when i open my screen and when it is in its upright position the screen flashes on then back off WHAT IS GOING ON!!! i can still see an image faintly on the screen, but it is not illuminated like it should be, it is like the backlight shuts off... what can i do???

Username: Loowee

hey guys .. i own a kenwood kvt 715 .. it was working perfectly until i got the message on the screen which says " Disconnected cable found" can somebody help me with this? i cant get anything to work .. does anyone here experienced the same problem? how do i fix it? thanks in advance i really could use the help

Username: Ukone

ok i have a jensen vm9511ts and ive looked at the wiring diagram trying to figure out how to bypass this damn parking brake thing excpet on mine the parking brake and gearshift are all wired in together somehow and i reall dont get how im supposed to wire both these wires in order to bypass i have two wires left to hook up the green/white(gearshift also labeled as reverse+) and the pink which is the parking brake but they have a wire connecting them in diagram and then are both hooked into battery?? please help heres the link click on find manual the diagram is page 7
http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001 &storeId=10001&productId=15216&langId=-1

foget it i figured i out i was overthinking it i jsut had it explained to me that the e-brake wire is the one that needs to be gorunded via switch and the gearshift wire is only used in conjunction with a backup camera so the stereo know when you go into reverse
thanks anyways
now to go see if it works

Username: Stelth9123

i just wanted to thank everyone that helped everyone else out, because by reading this forum, i dont have to ask the question that i was gonna ask.

Username: Kobhomye

how about a clarion vrx765vd, does anyone know the brake cancel trick with this unit?

Username: Jrod269

so can i ground it to the stereo ground with a toggle switch

Username: Jmdigital

I have a JENSEN VM9021TS. And I did try the switch process. It did not work. I conneced the wire to a switch and the other side of the switch to a ground wire. Switching the switch in the same way you would do the ebreak did not work. The TV/DVD is working because I can hear it Just not see it. Is this model diffrent? Or do I need to attach it to a diffrent ground? Thanks for any help..

Username: Messiah232002

I have a Jensen VM9511TS and i have hooked it up, but everytime I turn the car on the sceen wont play the video pic. What do I do? I tried a toggle switch and it didn't help. If the car is on ACC then the pic works fine.

Username: Lex19

Tampa, Fl Hills

i have the pioneer avh-p6800dvd anyone know how to bypass it i tried the ground it didnt work

Username: Israel_fig

ryan, did you ever got your vm9311 to work ... i just got the same unit and i want to intallit in my car, but i don't want to jerk around too much with wires, thanks.

Israel
The 9311 is the same config as the 9511 i installed to the best of my knowledge. With mine you had to initiate a sequence with the parking rbake same as yours so all you do is take the parking brake wire from the radio put it into a switch (autozone or any car parts store should have them get the one with two prongs on the back not three). then all you do is run a wire from a ground on the frame of the car(you should be able to see where your parking brake is grounded for example) run that wire into the input on the switch and hook the brake wire from the stereo into the output. Once you've done this all you should have to do is flick the switch on and off three times and the dvd and anv functions should work fine. the reason the stereo makers do this is because they figure that you cant put your parking brake on and off three times while driving. This should defeat the problem. I know one thing that confused me on mine was that my head unit also had a wire that it said had to go to the gear shifter to let the stereo know when it is in reverse. this is only required if you have the backup camera so that the stereo screen will automatically switch over to it when you go into reverse so you can see whats behind you. any other problems let me know i should be able to help. The install i did was on a 2005 mazda 6 but its the same method for all cars. as greg bush said telling us the car does no good as its the stereo itself that determines the wiring procedure. hope this helps
see the link on my previous post to compare my wiring diagram to yoursIsrael
The 9311 is the same config as the 9511 i installed to the best of my knowledge. With mine you had to initiate a sequence with the parking rbake same as yours so all you do is take the parking brake wire from the radio put it into a switch (autozone or any car parts store should have them get the one with two prongs on the back not three). then all you do is run a wire from a ground on the frame of the car(you should be able to see where your parking brake is grounded for example) run that wire into the input on the switch and hook the brake wire from the stereo into the output. Once you've done this all you should have to do is flick the switch on and off three times and the dvd and anv functions should work fine. the reason the stereo makers do this is because they figure that you cant put your parking brake on and off three times while driving. This should defeat the problem. I know one thing that confused me on mine was that my head unit also had a wire that it said had to go to the gear shifter to let the stereo know when it is in reverse. this is only required if you have the backup camera so that the stereo screen will automatically switch over to it when you go into reverse so you can see whats behind you. any other problems let me know i should be able to help. The install i did was on a 2005 mazda 6 but its the same method for all cars. as greg bush said telling us the car does no good as its the stereo itself that determines the wiring procedure. hope this helps
see the link on my previous post to compare my wiring diagram to yours

It worked!!!! :D ... got a small switch, hooked it up to the pink (e-brake) wire and the other end to a ground and for sure 3 flicks of the switch and on came the video !!! ... thanks for your help!

Username: Speck

I have just installed a Jensen VM9021TS in my 2005 Tacoma and the hooked the parking break wire from the unit to a toggle switch and then grounded the switch. Hit the switch 3-5 times and the DVD works while driving. I cannot however get the TV to show a picture. Sound comes through yet no picture. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Stephen -The good news is I know what you did wrong. The bad news is you have to take the radio back out to fix it.

The yellow cable on breakout cable from the tuner box goes to the MediaVideo in that is directly attached to the RADIO it does not connect to the yellow end that is grouped together with the RED GREEN BLUE BLACK WHITE. I did the same thing , the yellow that is attached to the other colors is a sync cable that is not used.

Username: Speck

Jmdigital,
Thanks for the help. I did not plug in the yellow into any other wire. Is that what you are saying I did wrong?

Yes.. thats it. The yellow wire from the MEDIA MODULE has to go to the yellow wire from the radio.. The MEDIA MODULE box that has the big breakout cable is like a vcr and the radio is the tv. It has to pass the audio and video to the radio. The reason you only hear the tv audio is because you hooked up the other color wires. Here is a jpeg of what you need to do.
Upload

Username: Degags

I just bought a Dual XDVD8180 in dash DVD. I am installing on Saturday and will initially try grounding, but in the meantime if anyone is familiar with this unit and can tell me if it is more sophisticated than that, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

M DeGags - I have not heard of that one. However if the book tells you to do a sequence with the parking break like ON - OFF - ON, then you will have to use a switch to ground, so you can flip the switch on-off-on. Simply grounding the wire only works if there is no sequence to activate the tv/dvd monitor.

Username: Realmartino

Sacramento, Ca U.S.A.

I just bought a Jensen vm 9411. I grounded the brake wire and it still not working. Do I need anything to make if work?

Sacramento, Ca U.S.A.

I went and bought a two prong switch and still did't work is there a special method?

Eric - If it is the same as my jensen the parking break must be done like this.

BREAK ON - When car is started. Turn on DVD or TV Wait for warning message. then

BREAK OFF FOR 2 SEC. THEN ON. If video is not on then repeat, OFF 2SEC ON. Sometimes I have to do that a few times. The wire that they want you to connect to the e-break wire can be connected to a switch then to ground. So then it would be

Switch On - Start car - Turn on DVD - Wait for warning. then Switch off for 2 sec. then on.

Read your book and see what it says about the Ebreak sequence, If it has one aply that sequence to the switch.

Sacramento, Ca U.S.A.

Thanks I waited a couple of sec each turn. Started with switch on then off. It took a while but it worked

Username: Misterxxx

NY

Trying to bypass the parking brake feature : I have a clarion vrx765vd. I researched online and they say just ground the parking brake wire. I've tryied that and it works momentarily. Every time I shut off the car and turn it back on the picture will not show. It displays "Audio Oly" I have to re-ground it to work again. I'm thinking about buying a 2 prong toggle switch to get it work without me taping the ground wire to the chassis of the car each and everything I shut off the car. I tried grounding parking park wire to the ground wire factory harness and grounding to the chassis of the car. Also I tried ground to the headunit. All three methonds work momentarily.

Does anyone have a Clarion or Clarion VRX765vd to work without a toggle switch. If so, how did you do it without a toggle switch?

Username: 210tech

thats all you have to do, atoggle works on the 5700 pio and on the clarion. gound on one side and the e brake wire on the other.

Username: Dodgeram

I seem to understand this ... I have Jensen 9411, i would like to bypass this for my girlfriend who likes to watch dvd for road trip...so parking wire is the pink wire which is attached to e-brake switch ? correct me if im right or wrong... so I take that pink wire out and hook it to ground wire which is black? where can I find that ground wire? or take that pink and have it connect to any baremetal on brake? chassis ??? Thanks

Kid, reference to joel armitage's post on the 9511 unit, wich was the same as my 9411, that should be the exact same thing for your 9411 ... grab the pink (e-brake) wire hook it up to a two prong toggle switch then run a cable from any metal chassis part from the car to the second prog of the switch. a couple of flick to the switch will have the video working.

Username: Lostinohio

The brake wire workaround, worked like a charm for the Dual system I just installed.

Sacramento, Ca U.S.A.

Irish Kid, scroll up and find JMDIGITAL. I just installed a Jensen VM9411. I follow his directions and it worked. From my experance when turning on your ignition have the toggle off let the blue screen appear, turn the toggle on 2sec then off 2sec then on. The blue screen will disappear. Ground out your pink wire to any metal chassis in your car with the toggle switch.

Username: Offdutyhero

I have a crazy idea here, tell me what you think. If I were to tear apart one of those cheapy strobe lights, and connect the one end to a ground and the other to the pink wire, do you think this would send an adequate pulse for the Park Sequence??

I might just try it for kicks to see if it works.

Username: Eddiejones

Hey i have a question reguarding the vm9511ts Jensen..i am looking into buying one and i was wondering about the picture quality, because it is so much less than most in-dash dvd and touchscreen players..Is it really worth the money, and does it even look close to the manufacturer pictures? Thanks for your help

Username: Fg2005

Ruskin, FL USA

Hello. I bought a Dual in dash dvd. I hooked the brake wire to a ground and it worked all the time. I had to exchange it for a new one and the new one will not work with the wire attached to the ground. It is another Dual XDVD8181 It looks like a newer model it is a little different than the last one. If anyone can tell me what to do to make it work while driving I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Username: Gztbc5

How do I bypass the DVD system so I can watch the DVD without the park brake on?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us